2 Replies Latest reply on Sep 5, 2016 3:54 AM by ralphs26798824

Invalid Image Path

ralphs26798824 Level 1

I've started having some icon issues with an existing working version of my app which was previously built and uploaded to Apple without a problem. When I now build this, I get the following two icon errors;

ERROR ITMS-90032: "Invalid Image Path - No image found at the path referenced under key 'CFBundleIconFiles': 'icon-small@3x.png'"

ERROR ITMS-90032: "Invalid Image Path - No image found at the path referenced under key 'CFBundleIconFiles': 'icon-83.5@2x.png'"

I managed to build and release this same .zip (expect a version and version code change) in mid August but it now will no longer build. I've run back through the help and checked my icon paths, all seems to be in order (and all other icons are working / not missing).

As follows, the files referenced in the config.xml are different to the ones Apple are reporting missing;

<platform name="ios">

<!-- iPhone Spotlight and Settings Icon -->
           <icon src="res/icon/Icon-Small.png" width="29" height="29" />

<icon src="res/icon/Icon-Small@2x.png" width="58" height="58" />

<icon src="res/icon/Icon-Small@3x.png" width="87" height="87" />

<!-- IPad Pro -->

<icon src="res/icon/Icon-167.png" width="167" height="167" />

I am not referencing either of the icon files Apple claim are missing i.e.; 'icon-83.5@2x.png' and I can only assume this is something PGB is incorrectly adding to my bundle when compiling?

I've checked the build log and it appears to ignore my icon-small@3x.png request any only copies the small and small@2x:

CopyPNGFile build/myapp.app/icon-small.png myapp/Resources/icons/icon-small.png

cd /project

/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/usr/bin/copypng -compress /project/myapp/Resources/icons/icon-small.png /project/build/myapp.app/icon-small.png

CopyPNGFile build/myapp.app/icon-small@2x.png myapp/Resources/icons/icon-small@2x.png

cd /project

/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/usr/bin/copypng -compress /project/myapp/Resources/icons/icon-small@2x.png /project/build/myapp.app/icon-small@2x.png

Does anyone have any ideas or suggestions?

PS: PGB - app id is; 2244914