7 Replies Latest reply on Dec 7, 2016 1:14 AM by Beverley Gray

Cannot cancel, or submit support email!

AbductedMind Level 1

Why in the world doesn't Adobe offer email based support?!?

I started a chat window and there appears to be a not enough adobe staff to support the need for chat support. Considering the time - understandable, but why can I not send an email to support? It lists "phone" and "chat" and tells me that I cannot  use phone.

My problem: I thought I canceled my membership, but apparently adobe thinks I have not, and is trying to charge me - but I have never entered a valid credit card. It turns out I did not use the service so I did not want to continue my trial to a full membership. (I didn't even take advantage of the free photos). It is the first day of the next month today.

What I need: the charge removed, and my membership canceled. (By the way I can NOT cancel my membership while a charge exists on my account).

And WHILE I WAS TYPING THIS a chat support staff came online and expected me to be staring at the chat window, came on for like 4 minutes and didn't wait and CANCELED my chat after not showing up for over 30 minutes. EXTREMELY frustrating.

Thanks for your help.

Kevin