2 Replies Latest reply on Oct 4, 2017 1:43 PM by timor59140550

Photo import not possible

gordonv54593359

Hi,

in Lightroom the import of photos is not possible anymore. I connected a NikonD80, an Iphone6: The Import-Window won´t show any Photos. For sure, there are lots of unimported Pics on the Memory-Cards!

Same problem with external or internal hard-drives. Before that I imported thousands of photos with LR6 without any problems.

I would have tried to un- and reinstall LR6, but I don´t know how to get the Adobe Uninstaller.

I have the standalone-Version LR 6.6.1 and Mac OS X 10.9.5.

Would appreciate your help. Thanks a lot in advance!

• 1. Re: Photo import not possible
          Just Shoot Me Adobe Community Professional

Check the Destination area to make sure the folder selected has Write permissions.

Copy the images from the phone to the computers hard drive then import.

Take the card out of the camera and put it in a card reader then try to import. If that doesn't work then copy the images off the card to a folder on your hard drive then import from there.

• 2. Re: Photo import not possible
            timor59140550

I have the similar problem and given answer is NOT correct. I can not see any thumbnail of my new photos! It doesn't´t matter if they are on SD-card or already tranferred to HD.

First problem was with LR 5. So I reinstalled it, no help. I upgraded to LR- CC version, no help. What to do?

All old photos are ok and can be edited, even mobile import is possible but not direct. What´s wrong?