2 Replies Latest reply on Apr 18, 2006 11:07 AM by TwistofLime

"Click to" Fix - Let's Go, Macro!

TwistofLime Level 1
      Mr & Mrs Macromedia,

Please solve this problem with the IE Update. I see lots of people with lots of different "percentage" fixes, but none that all work for all situations. Your current solution is too much work. Please have your smart folks there create a simple fix or I'll just start reducing my use of flash. If someone invented pants that were "the in style", yet stained my car's leather seats because of their chemical makeup, I certainly would not retro-fit my car with new seats.... I would simply place a buffer between my booty and the seat so the two can co-exist in harmony. Let's get a fix for this before my seat gets any more discolored.

'ppreciate it.

• 1. Re: "Click to" Fix - Let's Go, Macro!
          Level 7
          How about a Dreamweaver extension for ActiveContent patch for Internet
          Explorer

"TwistofLime" <webforumsuser@macromedia.com> wrote in message
          news:e22jvm$rh6$1@forums.macromedia.com...
          > Mr & Mrs Macromedia,
          >
          > Please solve this problem with the IE Update. I see lots of people with
          > lots
          > of different "percentage" fixes, but none that all work for all
          > situations.
          > Your current solution is too much work. Please have your smart folks
          > there
          > create a simple fix or I'll just start reducing my use of flash. If
          > someone
          > invented pants that were "the in style", yet stained my car's leather
          > seats
          > because of their chemical makeup, I certainly would not retro-fit my car
          > with
          > new seats.... I would simply place a buffer between my booty and the seat
          > so
          > the two can co-exist in harmony. Let's get a fix for this before my seat
          > gets
          > any more discolored.
          >
          > 'ppreciate it.
          >
          >
          >
          >
          >

• 2. Re: &quot;Click to&quot; Fix - Let's Go, Macro!
            TwistofLime Level 1
            That would be super-dee-dupider. Can someone fire that up for us?