0 Replies Latest reply on Sep 7, 2016 2:30 PM by PennSoil

Editing Scanned-in PDFs

PennSoil

Hi!

I am new to Creative Cloud.

A business associate recently sent a multi-page PDF file to me via e-mail. The file is basically a series of scanned-in pages of a multi-page grant application form. The pages are all crooked; they need to be straightened. The blank form needs to be filled in as well. (Both text for answers to questions and signatures and hand-written dates.)

In the past, if I received a multi-page form via e-mail, web download or scanned-in hardcopy, I would open each page in (older versions of) Photoshop Elements. I would use PSE to superimpose text on the form's pages. I would then be left to find a way to merge the individual pages into a single, large, consolidated PDF file. I could do remarkable things with PSE, but it was laborious.

Now that I'm learning to use the various apps of the new Adobe CC, I'd like to know if there's an easier way to edit this PDF form to add in the text and straighten the pages. What can I do? Are there any demo videos to show how this is done?

Thanks in advance.

MY HARDWARE:

Apple iMac 21.5-inch, 2.9 GHz Intel Core i5, 8 GB RAM, 1 TB HDD, MacOS 10.10 "Yosemite", Adobe CC installed, Microsoft Office 2011:Mac installed.

Apple iPad Mini (model FE280LL/A), iOS 9.3, 32 GB SSD, no Adobe apps installed.

Epson Perfection V39 flatbed scanner

-- P.S.:  Adobe CC is installed on the iMac. Assuming this could be of help, does the Creative Cloud account allow apps to be installed on the iPad as well, and would this help?