2 Replies Latest reply on Sep 10, 2016 6:07 AM by Steve Grisetti

Please help! To anyone who has bought Photoshop/Premiere Elements bundle on Amazon.

The Mushr00m

To anyone who has purchased “Adobe Photoshop Elements 14 & Premiere Elements 14 (PC/Mac)” bundle on the UK Amazon (https://www.amazon.co.uk/Adobe-Photoshop-Elements-Premiere-Mac/dp/B013UNNAI2/ref=sr_1_1?ie =UTF8&qid=1467661463&sr=8-1&keywords=adobe+premiere+elements+14), I’m looking to purchase this product with the PC/Mac option selected.

I plan on installing photoshop elements on my Macbook and Premiere elements on my PC but it's not made clear on Amazon or anywhere else I've looked as to whether I can definitely do that.

I know on the official Adobe online store you can only purchase the bundle with both programs for JUST Mac or PC so I was going to avoid purchasing it, but I noticed on Amazon it gives you the option to purchase the bundle for both operating systems. However, because I know the official Adobe online store restricts you from choosing both systems with the bundle, I just wanted to post on here before I purchase the bundle on Amazon to double check that it is definitely possible through buying the bundle on Amazon to install Photoshop Elements on my Mac and Premiere Elements on my PC (since I also can't find the answer anywhere else!).

To anyone who's bought this product on Amazon with the PC/Mac option, could you please let me know if that will allow me to install Photoshop Elements on my Macbook and Premiere Elements on my PC?

Thanks!