1 Reply Latest reply on Sep 11, 2016 11:36 AM by Abambo

Colour e.g. white balance auto adjusted after import

tsz onc46016877

Hi sir/ Madam

Background:

I am using Sony A7 Mark II and Voigtlander lens. Raw file output

Problem:

After imported my raw file to LR, I found the colour (e.g. WB) is so different from what I seen found my camera. At the beginning, I thought it is just because of colour variance between the display on my camera, software and monitor. However, I tried to preview all files at lightroom before import. Surprised! They were all good. exactly what I want.

After I clicked import, the first 10sec, they were still looked good. Then, Lightroom started to load. I don't know what it is working on. When It is completed, Then all my photos colour changed. I double check if any preset at import page. But all fields at "APPLY during import" are "none".

Question:

Is it normal or I have to adjust some setting?

It is so weird I didnt have this issue. I previously use Canon lens. Everything is great with LR. After I changed voigtlander, i found problem in importing. but I dont think it is related to the lens. so strange.

It is superb annoying =.=" I uninstal, reinstal, update.... try anything ... but in vain.....

Appreciate if anyone can help!!

Thank you very much!

• 1. Re: Colour e.g. white balance auto adjusted after import
          Abambo Adobe Community Professional

The first you see is the preview stored in the RAW file. After a while, after LR buid the LR preview, you see that one. I suppose thats the problem you described here:

However, I tried to preview all files at lightroom before import. Surprised! They were all good. exactly what I want. After I clicked import, the first 10sec, they were still looked good. Then, Lightroom started to load. I don't know what it is working on. When It is completed, Then all my photos colour changed.

Check here (develop module), what preset is put:

1 person found this helpful