1 Reply Latest reply on Sep 20, 2016 2:39 PM by Adorobat

Downloading Excel Spreadsheets into my PDF files.

keleiw23373277

It seems that since my last computer system mandatory shut down update occurred. I can no longer download Excel Spreadsheets into my PDF files.  Can anyone help me?

I am also having an issue constantly when I save a document into a PDF and I reopen the document I am seeing random letters removed and I have to go back in the document and re enter the letter P or S or what ever the letter of choice is.  This is crazy!!! I then have to re save the document again and hope that the letters stay.  I can also duplicate random numbers.  I am worn out from all this re work.  Any Suggestions for these two issues?

• 1. Re: Downloading Excel Spreadsheets into my PDF files.
          Adorobat Adobe Employee

Hi keleiw23373277,

I am sorry for late response.

Could you please let us know the operating system installed on the machine?

What is the dot version of Acrobat DC, MS Office installed on the machine?

What are the steps you are performing to convert a document into a pdf?

Try to follow below mention steps:

1- Check if there is any update available for Acrobat DC as well as for MS Office, launch Acrobat>navigate to Help menu>then click Check for updates. Visit this link on how to install updates in MS Office:  Install Office updates - Office Support

2- If step 1 doesn't work, repair MS Office installation, visit this link on how to repair MS Office installation: Repair an Office application - Office Support.

3- If step 2 doesn't work, repair Acrobat installation, launch Acrobat DC>navigate to Help menu>then click Repair Installation.

Let us know if it worked.

Thank You,

Shivam

1 person found this helpful