2 Replies Latest reply on Sep 16, 2016 8:10 AM by lauraa19563537

Head Scaling question

lauraa19563537

I was wondering if there is any way to prevent head scaling to go down but at the same time still allow scaling to go up? 

I love the way it looks when my puppets lean into camera, but when I lean too far backwards they look strange. 

Is there any way to prevent it from scaling below 0 or the below the default while still allowing lean-in?  I know you could set rest pose and be really careful about leaning backwards but I plan on having actors portray my puppets and I don't want to hinder their performance.

Maybe a future release could include parameters rather than a sliding scale?  Thanks!

• 1. Re: Head Scaling question
          oksamurai Employee Moderator

Currently no, it's all or nothing. I guess you could sit in front of a wall if you wanted to restrict backwards movement.

Limits are an interesting idea though - I could see that being helpful for something like eyebrows too (maybe I just want them to go up and not down). Thanks for the suggestion!

• 2. Re: Head Scaling question
            lauraa19563537 Level 1

Thank you for the reply!  It'd be awesome to see additional parameters that can be defined for even more control in future versions.  Adding parameters like this for the eyebrows and other assets would be great.  It might be a little confusing initially for new users but I think it would definitely be beneficial in the long run