antoinettem76670831
      General Info
      Chat start time Sep 13, 2016 7:32:53 AM EST
      Chat end time Sep 13, 2016 8:24:17 AM EST
      Duration (actual chatting time) 00:51:24
      Operator Vikrant

Chat Transcript

info: Thank you for your patience.

While you wait, you can try our community forums, where experts are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to answer your questions. 

You can also chat with Adobe experts live on Twitch. See our schedule for Ask the Experts LIVE, and get "How To" video live streams, ask questions, and learn new skills!

info: You are now chatting with Vikrant.
      Please don’t close the chat window or browser tab since it will end our chat session.

Vikrant: Hello! Welcome to Adobe Customer Service.
      Vikrant: I am reviewing your issue. Please stay online and do not close the chat window or browser in order to ensure our chat session is not interrupted.
      Vikrant:
      Vikrant: Is it the first time you are contacting Adobe regarding this issue?
      Antoinette Meiring: yes, my daughter has tried but did not receive adequate reply
      info: Your chat transcript will be sent to meiringantoinette@gmail.com at the end of your chat.
      Vikrant: As per your chat submission, I understand that you are facing issue with your product called Master Collection?
      Vikrant: Is that correct?
      Vikrant:
      Antoinette Meiring: CS6 master collection yes
      Vikrant: Sure may I have the product serial number please?
      Antoinette Meiring: i am going to get it from my daughter.... she has submitted it before and been told she cannot have another platform swop even though your help site says no more than 5 in a lifetime
      Vikrant: Sure help me with the key so I would try my best
      Vikrant: I am here okay Antoinette
      Vikrant: Are you there?
      Antoinette Meiring: serial no Adobe Creative Suite Master Collection 1325-1000-***** 6.0 Win
      Vikrant: Sure
      Vikrant: Thank you
      Vikrant: Could you please help me with the email address under which you have kept the key 9767?
      Vikrant: So I would help you further
      Antoinette Meiring: email address is missmeiring@gmail.com
      Vikrant: Thank you missmeiring@gmail.com
      Vikrant: Let me inform you as I can see that this key is already been swapped from windows to mac
      Vikrant: So the mac serial number is working fine which you can locate under missmeiring@gmail.com
      Antoinette Meiring: yes as i said before she no longer has the mac laptop, she now has a windows pc and your adobe help section says that you can do platform swops up to 5 times, she has only swopped twice
      Vikrant: Sure let me inform you this is no possible to swap it from mac to windows again
      Vikrant: As per the policy and norms of adobe
      Vikrant: You might have to buy an another one
      Vikrant: Shall I provide you the sales team contact details?
      Vikrant: I am here okay '
      Antoinette Meiring: so what does the 5 lifetime swops in your help section refer to then
      Vikrant: Certainly there is no way to get swap it for second time as well
      Vikrant: As It is been already swapped
      Antoinette Meiring: you are not answering my question about the 5 swops
      Vikrant: As per the policy and norms of adobe
      Vikrant: Platform swap could be done for once only
      Antoinette Meiring: then why does it say you can do 5 on your website
      Vikrant: No there is no way
      Antoinette Meiring: who else can i speak to about this as it is then falsely written on your website and I would like to speak to senior management at adobe about this
      Vikrant: Sure let me inform you
      Vikrant: You will get the same information as I have provided
      Antoinette Meiring: i would still like to be able to speak to or email senior management so if you could please give me a name and email address
      Vikrant: Sorry there is no information that you required
      Vikrant: Let me inform you again this will not get swap again however you may use the mac one for mac
      Antoinette Meiring: are you telling me there is no senior management at adobe that is prepared to talk to me or receive an email from me, I am not prepared to leave this as it is and as a customer service agent you are required to provide me with information about senior staff if I am not satisfied with the response i get from you
      Vikrant: Who would you like to speak with?
      Antoinette Meiring: senior management
      Antoinette Meiring: an email address would be fine for me
      Vikrant: Senior management?
      Vikrant: Would you like to speak to our manager?
      Antoinette Meiring: yes
      Antoinette Meiring: either via email or livechat
      Vikrant: Sure and may I have your message as well so I would convey to my manager please?
      Vikrant: I am here okay
      Antoinette Meiring: i have already given you my query, please refer to this chat when you talk to your manager, please provide me with an email address so i can communicate directly with the manager
      Vikrant: Please allow me a 4-5 minute so I can put my  manager please
      Vikrant: Stay connected Antoinette
      Antoinette Meiring: i will be waiting
      Antoinette Meiring: what is the name of the manager please
      Vikrant: I will put my manager on this chat
      Antoinette Meiring: what is the name please
      Vikrant: Name?
      Antoinette Meiring: what is the name of the manager
      Vikrant: Sure there are certain managers
      Vikrant: Please wait for 3-4 minutes please
      Vikrant: Stay connected Antoinette
      Antoinette Meiring: i am waiting
      Vikrant: Apologize for the inconvenience
      Vikrant: Appreciate your time and patience Antoinette
      Antoinette Meiring: No more than five total (lifetime) cross-platform or cross-language upgrades or swaps are allowed per customer, regardless of the product. This is a direct quote from https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/exchange-product-language-os.html
      Antoinette Meiring: can you please explain what it means
      Vikrant: Please help me where it says
      Vikrant: Platform swap can do for 5 times p
      Vikrant: Are you there?
      Antoinette Meiring: what do you mean i must help you, you are meant to be helping me, it has now been 5 mins, can i have the information for your manager please, i am copying this message and am going to lodge an official complaint should i not get contact details for a manager
      Vikrant: Please allow me 3-4 minutes
      Vikrant: Apologize for the inconvenience
      Vikrant: And I really appreciate your time
      Antoinette Meiring: why do i need to wait another 5 mins, do you not have an email address for a manager
      Vikrant: No
      Vikrant: You may reach to us with your case 0219694584
      Antoinette Meiring: this is most unsatisfactory as a help service, i am very disappointed in the way this query has been handled
      Vikrant: As we are always there to help you with
      Vikrant: I really apologize for the inconvenience
      Vikrant: I really apologize for the inconvenience
      Vikrant: We are available 7 days a week 24 hours a day
      Vikrant: You may reach to us with your reference case 0219694584
      Antoinette Meiring: where is the manager that you said you were going to call to talk to me
      Vikrant: I will going to put my manager on this chat so you may chat with my manager
      Vikrant: Please stay connected
      Vikrant: We apologize for the inconvenience
      Antoinette Meiring: how much longer will i have to wait
      Vikrant: 4-5 minutes approximately
      Vikrant: Appreciate your time
      Antoinette Meiring: but that is what you said 10 minutes ago and i am still waiting
      Antoinette Meiring: at 1.59 you said i should wait 5 mins to speak to the manager, it is now 14 mins later and i am still waiting
      Vikrant: Please stay connected
      Antoinette Meiring: i am waiting
      Vikrant: Thank you
      Antoinette Meiring: what is happening please about talking to a manager
      Vikrant: I am working on it
      Antoinette Meiring: i have now been on this chat for 50 mins with no satisfactory conclusion, am i going to get to speak to a manager today or not
      Vikrant: We are working on it please stay connected
      Antoinette Meiring: unfortunately i can no longer stay connected, it seems to be pointless and a waste of time as you are not providing me with what i asked for
      Vikrant: Certainly

this is a copy of an online chat transcript, I am trying to find out why I cant do more than 2 platform swops when adobe website help section Exchange a product for a different language or platform version  clearly states the following  "

• No more than five total (lifetime) cross-platform or cross-language upgrades or swaps are allowed per customer, regardless of the product."

Please could someone advise as I cant seem to get anyone else to help, both times my daughter and I have tried to communucate with adobe we have to speak to Vikrant who is not willing to refer us to any senior management at adobe to get our question answered adequately.