39 Replies Latest reply on Sep 14, 2016 4:40 PM by trshaner

My image quality are horrible after exporting, and I dont know what else to do!

kerryr14483747 Level 1

First, i'm destroyed morally because i can see i cant get to the level of other photographers, as my photos are bad quality, and not from the camera...
      I have a small family, and recently i tried to be a photographer, thinking... ''thats easy, i can do that''... but i only failed and lost many jobs because of my samples...
      This is my website: Real Estate Photography - 4K & 360 Videos + Drones/Aerial , you can see my samples there and they all look horrible somehow...
      This is my direct competition website: http://procurement101.com.au/procurement/
      I'm about to surrender but before... Im making this call to the community...
      I think my problem is happening when I export the photos, because they look good in the softwares, but after, in my laptop they look kind of ok, but in anywhere else they look terrible. eg through mobile phones and other computer screens...
      Even I have to deliver different sizes for different websites, but still are not ''up to the level'' of other photographers...
      I have spent hours and days learning how to edit photos in Lightroom and Photoshop, but cant get to the standards that i want...
      Please advice how to export and setting, and any other advice or criticism will be more than welcome!
      PLEASE HELP... IN THE NAME OF MY FAMILY AND I, THANK YOU IN ADVANCE!
      (this is an example from one of the websites reply of the best resolution for the photos:

We now recommend you send us images that are 1920x1440 in size to ensure the best possible experience for consumers.

What is the optimum resolution for my images?

The minimum supported resolutions are: - 4:3 - 800x600, 3:4 – 600x800, 16:10 – 800x500, 16:9 - 800x450, 3:1 – 800x266 However, to ensure the best possible experience for consumers we recommend: - 4:3 – 1920x1440, 3:4 – 1440x1920, 16:10 – 1920 x 1200, 16:9 – 1920 x 1080, 3:1 – 1920x640

The maximum resolution we support is 30 Megapixels”

Do you place a limit on the DPI/PPI of images?

We do not place a limit on DPI or PPI, however, we recommend 72 DPI for all images to ensure optimal performance and device support.”