1 person found this helpful
1. Change your resolution.
2. Get a larger monitor.
3. Resize your application window larger if you have not done so.
4. Click the Control panel menu in the far right and hide something else.
When I teach on a small monitor with bad resolution due to working with the the overhead projector, this is the one thing that drives me as crazy as it does you!
Your monitor isn't wide enough to show them. InDesign CC 2015.4 increased the size of the icons to accommodate HiDPI/Retina displays, and icons that don't fit fall off the right side of your screen.
- Increase your display resolution
- Buy a new monitor (ha!)
- Customize the Control Panel to remove icons you don't need to make room for the ones you do
- Click the Control Panel menu icon on the far right of the Control Panel > Customize
- Uncheck buttons that you don't need from the Objects category
Or because you came in 2 minutes after me with the same answer! I think it's funny!
I couldn't take a screen shot because I was on my iPad.