Please provide more information:
- Device(s) you are testing on and iOS version. I know you are using iOS 10, but is it one of the betas or the GM?
- Have you recompiled your app?
- Are you using PGB or the CLI?
- What version of Phonegap are you using? What version of the cordova-ios platform are you using?
- How are you loading and rendering your SVG images? Code would help.
- Are the apps release builds or test builds? If the latter, debug with Safari and see if anything pops up on the console.
- Reduce to the smallest code that reproduces the problem. I'd start with a simple app that just renders a single SVG image. If that works, try multiple SVG images. Then add styling... etc. When things break, you should have a better idea of the trigger.
- iOS 10 has tightened the CSP (content-security-policy) meta tag a bit. Depending on how you load & render SVGs, perhaps you're falling afoul of this.
- Try using WKWebView (if you can; it's not a drop-in replacement and has its own issues) and see if the issue goes away.
More information needed. Are you loading it locally or remote? How are you loading it (embedded or img tag)?
I did a quick test, using an <img> tag to a local file in my app package, I could load a SVG file in iOS 10 GM (to both the Simulator and Device)
I'm trying to load it locally via img tag. I can verify that, the path is correct
I cannot see the image when I access the project on PhoneGap Mobile app.
Can you share an example that illustrates the problem? Have you tried another SVG file -- perhaps there's something up with the particular SVG image you're loading?
Also: what do you mean by "PhoneGap Mobile app" -- are you using PhoneGap Desktop/Developer apps?