2 Replies Latest reply on Sep 14, 2016 9:50 PM by deto_ws

make comment tools in Robohelp

deto_ws Level 4

Hi all

is robohelp able to make comment box feature like facebook so that communication create an history , if yes please tell me how to make it

example:

comment box.jpg

regards

• 1. Re: make comment tools in Robohelp
          Captiv8r Adobe Community Professional & MVP

Hi there

RoboHelp certainly offers the ability to fashion something that would look like that, but you need to know that it's much more involved than making a comments box on the page. There will need to be some sort of database tied into the back end and such a form would then be linked to the database.

Is your example a mock up or one you have actually seen somewhere?

What version of RoboHelp are you using?

Unfortunately you are asking about some pretty significant coding and involvement in creating such a feature. As such, it's unlikely you will find anyone willing to tackle walking you through all the details of how to accomplish such a thing by posting in a forum thread.

Just generically speaking, I might think you would want to investigate the Snippets aspect of RoboHelp. Snippets allow you to put something on multiple pages easily.

Cheers... Rick

1 person found this helpful
          • 2. Re: make comment tools in Robohelp
            deto_ws Level 4

Hi rick

yes thats mock up which i want to inserted,and im using robohelp office 11. so thats really complex case right?

regards

Deto