• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Digital Editions 4.5 Won't Open

New Here ,
Sep 15, 2016 Sep 15, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This problem arose quite recently, I've had Digital Editions v4.52 installed for a little over a week now, and it has worked fine. Until today that is. Now whenever I attempt to run the program, nothing happens. I feel I should mention that I'm running Windows 10. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling, running the program as an admin, I've tried installing older versions of Digital Editions, but the books I need to read are not compatible with these older versions, unfortunately; I only get an error message when I try and read them. Digital Editions is the only way that I am able to access a textbook for one of my college classes, so I'm in pretty dire need of help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 19, 2016 Sep 19, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem.  I have uninstalled, reinstalled, installed earlier version all to no avail.  The earlier versions are asking for Adobe ID which I provide and then I am told that it doesn't apply or some such.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 24, 2016 Oct 24, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you find a fix? I'm 3 weeks into a six week class. I have four tests to take this week. I'm a little panicked.

I too have Win 10

Kathryn

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not a permanent, or very practical one, unfortunately. I was able to uninstall and reinstall adobe reader and I had it working for about a week, but then it again stopped working. I was able to download an app on my phone that supported the ebook I needed, however, so that could be a potential fix until something more permanent comes around, hopefully.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Brandon, I'll give that a try, though the fonts are small, they're

better than no fonts. I just remembered that I have an old laptop I can try

though it is XP. I may have to upgrade that first. I'm going to write

Windows about this, it may be a Win 10 problem, and they need to sync with

Adobe. If I hear anything, I'll let you know.

Kathryn

On Mon, Oct 24, 2016 at 2:40 PM, brandond93047232 <forums_noreply@adobe.com>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines