0 Replies Latest reply on Apr 17, 2006 12:21 PM by jeebu

deploying flex on weblogic

jeebu
      Iam working on deploying a flex2.0 application on Weblogic 8.1 SP4. The server is running on a Sun Solaris machine. The application Iam working on has an ear module with an EJB jar component and a WAR component. The flex components are integrated into the war component. The problem Iam facing is that Iam able to deploy the application successfully after exploding the ear, jar and war components in the appserver's 'applications' folder. However, if I try to deploy it as an ear file, I get the following error message:

BootstrapClassLoader: the application server doesn't return a valid path for ServletContext.getRealPath(); try expanding the war file before deploying.
      BootstrapClassLoader: the application server doesn't return a valid path for ServletContext.getRealPath(); try expanding the war file before deploying.

I have a feeling it is arising from the flex.messaging.MessageBrokerServlet class found in flex-messaging.jar

I need to get the ear deployment working, as deployment in the expanded mode is not possible for our production environment