7 Replies Latest reply on Sep 19, 2016 10:27 PM by Paulo_First

Error sending application

Paulo_First Level 1

Hello.

Today I bought the Developer Google Play Console. However I created an application in PhoneGap. To send it to the Play Store has error.

Sending failed

You uploaded an APK debuggable. For security reasons, disable debugging before publishing it on Google Play.Learn more about APK debuggable..

You have sent an APK signed in debug mode. Sign your APK in release mode.Learn more about signing.

Use a different package name. "Com.phonegap.hello world" already exists in Google Play.

What should I do? Can you help me for God's sake.

I apologize for the mistakes I used Google Translate.

__________________________________________________________________________________________ ____

Olá.

Hoje eu comprei o Developer Console da Google Play. Porem eu criei um aplicativo no PhoneGAP. Ao envia-lo para a Play Store deu erro.

O envio falhou

Você fez o upload de um APK depurável. Por razões de segurança, desative a depuração antes de publicá-lo no Google Play. Saiba mais sobre APKs depuráveis..

Você enviou um APK assinado no modo de depuração. Assine seu APK no modo de lançamento. Saiba mais sobre como assinar.

Use um nome de pacote diferente. "com.phonegap.helloworld" já existe no Google Play.

Como posso resolver este problema? Pelo amor de Deus me ajude!

• 1. Re: Error sending application
          VectorP Level 4

It sounds as if you have two problems:

1. The app is debuggable

2. The app's name is wrong

1. You should sign your app with a release certificate. Once you do this, PGB will return a 'project-release.apk' file, which can be sent to the PlayStore.

See the Signing section of the PGB Docs

2. Most likely, you didn't edit the default config.xml, OR you didn't include one, OR such config wasn't found, read and/or parsed. May possible causes for that.

- can you confirm that you have both index.html and config.xml in the root directory ("/") of your zip file?

- would you please post your config.xml?

1 person found this helpful
          • 2. Re: Error sending application
            Paulo_First Level 1

Hello!

I'm starting to program applications, I chose the PhoneGap it is only necessary knowledge of HTML, JavaScript and CSS. I created all the application, he tested it on my smartphone and is working perfectly. However to send him for Play Store gave the error that just quoted above.

Here is the application framework for PhoneGap.

Screenshot_1.png

And here's the code config.xml.

[XML] config - Pastebin.com

If possible give me a tutorial to send my application to the Play Store. Thank you in advance!

• 3. Re: Error sending application
              Chris W. Griffith Adobe Community Professional

Change the id="com.phonegap.helloworld" to something uniquely yours.

Also ,see Signing | PhoneGap Docs regarding how to sign your application/

Chris

• 4. Re: Error sending application
                VectorP Level 4

If possible give me a tutorial to send my application to the Play Store.

That's not what you need and/or where the issue is. You have been able to send your application to the Play Store already, hence the rejection.

Instead, you should do as Chris suggested.

Also, I would suggest:

- check your plugins. Do you really need them all?

- check the versions of the plugins you are pinning. Do you really need older versions for all of them?

- TEST YOUR APP! The Android splashes can never have shown properly with this config, because you are using the 'density' attribute for compound qualifiers, which is wrong. For iOS, a large number of splashes is missing.

• 5. Re: Error sending application
                  Paulo_First Level 1

It worked. Thank you!

I take a doubt, to update the version in the APK where I go in the code? It is the XML?

Thank you again.

• 6. Re: Error sending application
                    Chris W. Griffith Adobe Community Professional

See the config.xml specs to learn where to change this.

Chris

• 7. Re: Error sending application
                      Paulo_First Level 1

Thank you! Thanks to everyone who answered me.

Sorted out!