2 Replies Latest reply on Sep 17, 2016 9:10 AM by Just Shoot Me

If I am on the subscription plan, can I upgrade to LR6?

LysaB

This is all new to me.  When do the upgrades become available if we are on the subscription plan? My puppy stepped on my keyboard and changed one of my setting on the currant download and for the life of me, I can't figure out how to fix it. I would rather download the newest LR if possible.  Hope this is the correct place to ask.  Thanks

• 1. Re: If I am on the subscription plan, can I upgrade to LR6?
          Jao vdL Adobe Community Professional & MVP

If you are on a subscription you can always download the latest Lightroom version. This is done through the creative cloud app that should be installed. If it s not, log onto creative.adobe.com and download the creative cloud app and install it and then download lightroom and Photoshop trough there. There is one caveat, which is that for the latest version you need a 64 bit operating system. All recent Macs are but some windows machines are not running 64 bit windows And they can't run Lightroom 6/2015 without upgrading the operating system.

1 person found this helpful
          • 2. Re: If I am on the subscription plan, can I upgrade to LR6?
            Just Shoot Me Adobe Community Professional

What exact Operating System are you using, Windows or Mac OS X and give the exact version number along with whether it is 32 or 64 bit.

Is the Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop app installed on your system?

Keep the puppy away from the computer. You never know what web sites the Puppy will be going to.

1 person found this helpful