There's no mention of support for Windows 10. Although that doesn't always mean your goose is cooked. Was this a fresh install of Windows 10 or did you migrate from an older version?
Min Requirements for Windows
- 2 GHz or faster processor with SSE2 support; dual-core processor required for HDV or AVCHD editing and Blu-ray or AVCHD export; Intel Core i7 required for XAVC-S
- Microsoft Windows 7 or Windows 8 (32-bit versions are installed on 32-bit systems; 64-bit versions are installed on 64-bit systems)
- 2 GB of RAM
- 5 GB of available hard-disk space to install applications; additional 5 GB to download content
- 1024 x 768 display resolution (at 100% scale factor)
- Microsoft DirectX 9 or 10 compatible sound and display driver
- DVD-ROM drive (for installation from DVD)
- Compatible DVD burner required to burn DVDs; compatible Blu-ray burner required to burn Blu-ray discs
- QuickTime 7 software
- Windows Media Player (required if importing/exporting Windows Media formats)
- Internet connection required for product activation and content download*
Moved to Premier Elements.
Use the Adobe Cleaner Tool (Yes, it works for Premiere Elements, too):
and reinstall from here: