• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash player not working properly.

New Here ,
Sep 19, 2016 Sep 19, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Google Chrome. Flash Player version: 23.0.0.166. PPAPI. I play a Zynga game Farmville 2 that requires hardware acceleration and 3D graphics. I cannot get the acceleration to work anymore nor use full screen to play this game. On Friday 9/17/16 Microsoft upgraded Windows 10 and I've been having problems since then.

I have done all the troubleshooting that Zynga suggests. I can no longer right-click and change my display settings any longer either. I don't know if these two issues are related but that's whats changed since Friday.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 19, 2016 Sep 19, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thread moved here from Robohelp FlashHelp forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 23, 2016 Sep 23, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Interesting.  If you haven't rebooted yet, take a minute to completely power the machine down, then restart it.

If that doesn't help, try disabling hardware acceleration temporarily.  Instructions are in the video troubleshooting guide, below.

https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/video-playback-issues.html

It would also be useful to know if you have the same problem on other browsers (IE/Edge/Firefox), or if this is a Chrome specific problem.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines