2 Replies Latest reply on Sep 19, 2016 5:46 AM by Akash Sharma

Standalone LR6 / upgrade from LR 4.4

d_g_t

I bought the upgrade assuming I buy the current version - I have LR6 - is this the latest version available for standalone clients?

Actually the trial version was installed - why? I seleceted "bought" not "trial"

Can an upgrade LR6 upgrade to LR6.2?

I try to upgrade (HELP>Upgrades) but each time I am told the upgrade has taken place I have to relaunch and start again , launch, import catalogue etc etc

3 years of happy use of LR4.4.....have `I wasted my money?

• 1. Re: Standalone LR6 / upgrade from LR 4.4
          dj_paige Level 9

d_g_t wrote:

I bought the upgrade assuming I buy the current version - I have LR6 - is this the latest version available for standalone clients?

The latest version of the standalone LR 6 is LR 6.6.1, download from Keeping Lightroom Up-to-Date (if your operating system supports it).

Actually the trial version was installed - why? I seleceted "bought" not "trial"

They're all trials until you provide your serial number, then it's the licensed version.

I try to upgrade (HELP>Upgrades) but each time I am told the upgrade has taken place I have to relaunch and start again , launch, import catalogue etc etc

3 years of happy use of LR4.4.....have `I wasted my money?

You want to open Lightroom 6, then use the command File->Open Catalog and select your LR 4.4 catalog.

• 2. Re: Standalone LR6 / upgrade from LR 4.4
            Akash Sharma Adobe Employee

Hi D_g_t v,m

Lightroom 6.6.1 is the latest standalone version available to use.

Please update to latest version.If you get any error message while updating from Lightroom Help>>Updates,then use the direct download link for update patch from the link below.

Keeping Lightroom Up-to-Date

Regards,

Akash