• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CFGRID and Format=flash

New Here ,
May 15, 2006 May 15, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We have been trying to use CFGRID with format=flash. The following code works on our development server but not our live server. Both are running Windows 2000 server, IIS 6+, CFMX7.0.1 with hotfix 2

On the dev server the column headings and the data all appear as expected but on the live webserver only the column headings appear and the flash grid appears but no data yet is appears to load the data but does not show the data.

you can test this at http://www.ametsoc.org/flashtest3.cfm

The code is

<!--- Query the database to fill up the grid. --->
<cfquery name="qry_states" DATASOURCE="#dbdsn#" USERNAME="#dbuid#" PASSWORD="#dbpwd#">
SELECT * from States
ORDER BY StateAbbrev
</cfquery>
<h3>cfgrid Example</h3>
<I>Using flash as format - on live server only the column names show up but not the data</i>
<!--- cfgrid must be inside a cfform tag. --->
<cfform name="frmGrid" method="post" action="">
<cfgrid name = "FirstGrid"
height="320" width="580"
query = "qry_states"
font="Tahoma" fontsize="12" appendkey="yes" griddataalign="left" gridlines="yes" rowheaderalign="left" colheaderalign="left" selectmode="browse" enabled="yes" visible="yes" format="flash" autowidth="true">
</cfgrid>
</cfform>
TOPICS
Advanced techniques

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
May 16, 2006 May 16, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My first guess would be that, for some reason, the query is not returning any data on the production server. I would try adding <cfdump var="#qry_states#"> after the closing <cfform> tag to see what data is actually provided.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 16, 2006 May 16, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thanks for the response but cfdump does in fact return all the data. Its as if the data and grid are not binding.

try http://www.ametsoc.org/flashtest3.cfm you will see the grid column heading no data, but the dump displays the data.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation