4 Replies Latest reply on Sep 20, 2016 8:45 PM by joebla

Page sizing problems on phone and pad sizes. Not responsive.

joebla Level 1

Having a lot of problems with a lot of my pages at most of the iPad or phone sizes.

Muse is not acting responsively at those lower sizes.

Check for yourself at www.beehivelearningacademy.com

Use Chrome and inspect to see the problems.

It's really bad at:  Beehive Learning Academy, Inc.  | Montessori Kindergarten

This is REALLY embarrassing!

Joe

• 1. Re: Page sizing problems on phone and pad sizes. Not responsive.
          Günter Heißenbüttel Adobe Community Professional

What is "embarrassing"? That you don’t really manage to create responsive sites with Muse? Learn it!

• Tell us, which problem you want to solve.

• Create an example site with this isolated problem.

• Upload the .muse file of this site to Dropbox or a similar file sharing service and post the download link here. Then we can have a look.

Nobody can help you after reading your initial posting or looking at your site, because the causes for this issues may have tons of reasons.

One hint (ment really serious): First concentrate on building a working page, before flooding the layout with flashing and flickering elements.

• 2. Re: Page sizing problems on phone and pad sizes. Not responsive.
            joebla Level 1

Dude, Did someone run over your dog?

I am embarrassed now at what a jerk someone can be to a newb or anyone struggling with the product.

You choose to put down rather than build up.

Did that make you feel good to take that tone with me?  Did it make you look good to mark my issue answered?  Did you feel superior for putting down my attempt at making the site colorful and interesting for the user? Did you feel better for quashing my question and request for help wth a "Learn it!"

Hey, why even have a forum for guidance and help. Next time you should post a link to the online manual and say go read it. 

Thanks for nothing. Seriously, I would rather go through the hassle to learn code or another product than to deal with someone with this type of attitude trying to "help" me.

Now a hint (meant really seriously), IF you really want to do something of real use please suggest another guru that would be willing and enjoys working with someone of less understanding (who wants to improve their site and understanding of this product).

• 3. Re: Page sizing problems on phone and pad sizes. Not responsive.
              Günter Heißenbüttel Adobe Community Professional

Think what you want. Without having a .muse file to examine (as I described above), nobody will be able to help. We don't even know, what your issues are, because we don't for example know, if your site is meant to be responsive or adaptive And what you want to achieve.

My question, what you think is "embarrassing", is meant quite seriously. If you label Muse with this, you are certainly wrong.

So, if you want help, give us a .muse file to look at.