The preview rendering is VERRY SLOW.
- check your composition settings->advance to see you are NOT using Ray-Traced renderer.
- reset your preferences: Ctrl+Alt+Shift right after you launch the App - you will get a dialog screen to reset your preferences - click o.k
- if this does not work, we need to examine what do you consider "slow" - share a screenshot or if you can - screen capture. a few questions: do you have any effects applied? what are the resolution settings? what does your project contain in terms of assets? are you loading them from an external drive?
Thanks for your answer.
to your points.....
1. I am NOT USING Ray-Traced renderer
2. I resettet the preferences (but changed the cach folders again to the 500 GB SSD (290 GB free space)
It doesn't realy solve the problem. Still slow. By slow I mean that for 1 sekond (realtime) it takes 41 seconds in the preview (quality mode set to half). I never captured a screen bevor. What is a goo program to to that?
Her are some screen shots
Denoise is a very CPU intense effect. Try removing that one effect and narrow down where the slow down is coming from. Also, where is all your media stored? Try moving it to your SSD if it isn't there already. Unlike videos, image sequences are very heavy to move in and out, especially with all those layers you have. SSD excells at several small files like those PNG sequences. Let me know if that works.
Oh, and also turn on "Enable untested, unsupported GPU" in the GPU information screen