4 Replies Latest reply on Oct 10, 2016 8:42 AM by sb116

Application sync problem

Zudi

After commenting on my pdf located in cloud using my pc, I wanted to update the pdf on my iPhone's Adobe reader app. But the app automatically uploads the old version stored in my phone replacing my edited pdf. Is it possible to track my pdf versions for revert. Please assist. Thank you.

• 1. Re: Application sync problem
          sb116 Adobe Employee

Hi Zudi

I would suggest you to please try and check for your edited documents in https://cloud.acrobat.com/recent under the recent or Document cloud folders.

If the issue still persists, then the files may not have been synced well which could be due to lost internet connection or so.

Regards,

Supriya

• 2. Re: Application sync problem
            Zudi Level 1

Hi Supriya

Thanks for replying and for your assistance. I confirmed that the syncing (pc->cloud) earlier today was successful by re-accessing using my web browser before attempting to sync (cloud->app). After some reading, I realised the problem might be due to an old pending outbox sync (app->cloud) from my phone app which could have replaced my recently edited document. Is there any way to track and retrieve previous pdf versions like other cloud services?

Also, can there be future notifications by the app of any failed outbox syncing or permission requests to proceed with app outbox syncing despite new changes on cloud? I find it difficult to rely on Adobe's cloud service despite being a free version, although I should have made local backups.

• 3. Re: Application sync problem
              Zudi Level 1

Hi Supriya

With regards to https://cloud.acrobat.com/recent, it links me to the newly "synced" (app->cloud) version of the pdf file. Is there any way to retrieve the cache for the pdf? Thanks.

• 4. Re: Application sync problem
                sb116 Adobe Employee

Hi Zudi

Apologies for the late response.

However as of now we do not have a fix but thank you for bringing this up.

We have noted your feedback and has already been sent to the product development team.

Regards,

Supriya