1 Reply Latest reply on Sep 21, 2016 4:44 PM by Roei Tzoref

    Green Screen flicker - 'fill hole' equivalent needed

    rachaelwhite212121 Level 1



      Does anyone know the equivalent for 'fill holes' in Final Cut to use in Premiere or After Effects?

      Basically the product in my video has flicker and I would like to solve it in those programmes if possible without using Final Cut.


      Any help is greatly appreciated!?


      Kind regards,