4 Replies Latest reply on Sep 26, 2016 12:20 PM by edc83644143

Signing into phonegap build

edc83644143 Level 1

So i am signed into adobe with my adobe id, it say's hi Ed etc etc, then when i navigate to phonegap build i can either choose to sign in "again" or sign up. When i choose to sign in it let's me choose to sign in with my adobe id or "click here if you don't sign in with an adobe id". If i try the first, sign in with an adobe id it says: That email address is already linked to a PhoneGap Build account. So then i try the second to sign in without an adobe id and i use the same details as my adobe id it tells me "Invalid email or password". So then i go to forgot password, it will let me change my details but then when i try to log in the whole precess starst over again?? What am i missing here?

• 1. Re: Signing into phonegap build
          ryanskihead Adobe Employee

I just went through and tested this scenario and it worked ok for me...

So then i go to forgot password, it will let me change my details but then when i try to log in the whole precess starst over again

So when you "change your details", are you in the Adobe account, or the PhoneGap Build account? i.e. do you see this:

Screen Shot 2016-09-21 at 11.43.41 AM.png

• 2. Re: Signing into phonegap build
            edc83644143 Level 1

I go to https://build.phonegap.com/ there i choose sign in, there i can choose sign in, with or without adobe id. I choose without. Then i sign in with my credentials that i know are valid for adobe (in general cloud, their site etc). Then it claims that they are invalid, so i click forgot password then it brings me to a different screen as you showed me see: Screen Shot 2016-09-21 at 4.03.46 PM.png

Then when i fill in my emailaddress it send me the following reply:

Hello  email@address.com!

Recovering your Adobe ID (email@address.com)

To change the password for your Adobe ID, please visit:
            https://www.adobe.com/account.html

If you didn't request account recovery instructions, please ignore this email.

Cheers,
            The Adobe® PhoneGap™ Build Team

And that's it then, and thus leaves me really stuck??

Thank you for the support!

• 3. Re: Signing into phonegap build
              vangroover Adobe Employee

did you by any chance have your account changed or reset by adobe support?

• 4. Re: Signing into phonegap build
                edc83644143 Level 1

Hee Vangroover, a colleage has setup Creative Cloud on this pc, that's all i know, probably also with his own credentials. But my adobeID with which i created my initial build-account, also still works, but only i cannot seem to enter this build account anymore or even create a new (build) account, but i rather have my account back because i have apps uploaded.

But thinking about it, i wouldn't mind if i loose my original build account, as long as i can create new one start testing my apps again. Thank you very much upfront.