• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Issues with Adobe Flash Plug-In

New Here ,
Sep 22, 2016 Sep 22, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I spent the entire day trying to install Adobe Flash Plug-in on my laptop which runs on Windows 10 and IE 11.  I have followed all the instructions carefully but each time I get the error message below:

Flash plug-in is disabled or you have an old version of Adobe® Flash installed but you need Flash plug-in 9 (or above) to start the assessment.                                                    

Solution: install the latest Adobe® Flash version by clicking the link below:
http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/

I clicked on the link provided but the whole thing repeated over and over again. Can anyone help me with this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 22, 2016 Sep 22, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is adobe media server forum...Questions about Flash player should probably get answered in Adobe Flash player forum..

That said... The link you provided will install flash player only for chrome/Firefox...The ActiveX control for IE/Edge on windows is installed as part of "Windows Update".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines