• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After Effects won't open. It keeps making me sign in over and over again.

New Here ,
Sep 23, 2016 Sep 23, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently renewed my After Effects and ever since it asks me to sigh in for me to use AE. The problem is that when I do and I hit 'continue' it just makes me log in again for the same result. I've tried all the solutions I've found I just want to fix this so I get back to work on my AMV.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 26, 2016 Sep 26, 2016

Dosu_Marushi I am showing multiple successful activation requests under the Adobe ID you used to post to this forum.

If you completed all of the steps offered by Subash then please try signing in under a newly created local Administrator account.  You can find details on how to set up new account at:

Install or run Adobe applications in new user account | Mac OS X

https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/create-local-administrator-account-windows.html

You are welcome to update this discussion if y

Votes

Translate

Translate
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anything would be helpful, thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 25, 2016 Sep 25, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, I tried all the solutions but, it still doesn't work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 26, 2016 Sep 26, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Dosu_Marushi I am showing multiple successful activation requests under the Adobe ID you used to post to this forum.

If you completed all of the steps offered by Subash then please try signing in under a newly created local Administrator account.  You can find details on how to set up new account at:

Install or run Adobe applications in new user account | Mac OS X

https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/create-local-administrator-account-windows.html

You are welcome to update this discussion if you continue to be asked to sign in.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines