Sorry, but it's impossible to help you.
We don't know how you already animated the numbers -- you didn't tell us.
We don't know how you want them to look -- we can't read minds.
If you can provide images of something similar to what you want, plus a more detailed description of the problem, we could help you better.
If I understand your question it sounds like you want to make some kind of automated numbering system that automatically counts up from 1 to 9.
If this is correct then what do you want to use to drive the counting numbers. The options are time, layer marker, keyframe number, layer number, layer name - etc.
If you want to use layer number then you would write an expression for Source Text that looked like this:
num = index;
num + (".jpg / ") + num + (".psd")
Every time you duplicate a text layer the number increases:
If you want something more specific then you'll need to give us some more details.
Sorry for been not that clear.
i want to make a automatic count
i using that guide to make the numbet count >> Animating Numbers Counting Up In After Effects | Beginner Tutorial - YouTube
now i wish to make the number look like something that i desing on photoshop
that insted using reguler text for number i will replace it with image, and still be able to counting numbers.
There is no automatic way to make a countdown use images instead of numbers, but there is a solution.
This is kind of advanced but here's one approach that I might take.
- Export each of your photoshop images as a separate numbered file numbering them from 1 to 9 and put them in the same folder
- Open the import dialogue in AE by double clicking on the Project Panel or selecting File>Import>File and choose any one of the images in the sequence
- Make sure the options part of the open dialogue is visible and check the box that says (whatever file type you choose) JPEG Sequence is checked
- Now add your images are a movie in the timeline with all the frames in order
- Add your image sequence movie to the timeline
- Enable time remapping to set up the timing of the images to make them change at the rate you want them to change
There are several ways to control the speed of the movie you made from your images. You can set the frame rate in file interpretation or use time stretch, or use an expression to call a frame number based on time.
You could also import all of your images individually, drag them all to the timeline and then set an out point to say 1 second for all layers, then use the Keyframe Assistant to Sequence Layers and even set an overlap and transition between the layers if you like.
To learn about time remapping type time remapping in the search help field at the top right corner of AE and check out the help files. Do the same for Sequence Layers and Image Sequence if you need to.