5 Replies Latest reply on Dec 30, 2016 5:22 AM by Akash Sharma

The files could not be edited because Adobe Photoshop CC 2015 could not be launched

dunm13479404

I installed trial version of Photoshop and Lightroom. I selected some photos in Lightroom and tried to send them to Photoshop as layers by "open as layers in photoshop". However, Lightroom stalled for a long time and finally gave the error "The files could not be edited because Adobe Photoshop CC 2015 could not be launched". Lightroom is sending photos to Photoshop by "Edit in Adobe Photoshop" without a problem, however it is not sending multiple photos to Photoshop by "open as layers in photoshop" or "merge to panorama in photoshop". I am using windows 10. I tried these solutions in the forum but they did not work'

Started them as admin "Edit In Photoshop" Feature Mostly Cripled. LR3 PsCS5

Tried pspicker plugin Edit In command doesn't open your image in Photoshop | Mac OS

Explicitly selected photoshop executable in the preferences Photoshop won't launch when images are sent from Lightroom

I reinstalled both programs but it did not work.

How can I solve this problem? I have only 7 days for the trial version of Lightroom.