• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I can not find my serial number to download Lightroom 5 on my new Macbook Pro.

New Here ,
Sep 24, 2016 Sep 24, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My old macbook pro died and the service tech was able to put my hard drive in an external hard drive for me.  I want to put Lightroom 5 back on my new Macbook Pro but I can not find the serial number anywhere.  When I found the program on the ehd it asks for a serial number  - I was just wondering if I could somehow find the serial number on one of my back ups or another part of lightroom.  Please help as I don't really want to repurchase lightroom. Thanks in advance.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Go to your Adobe Account.  Log-in with Adobe ID and password.  You should see your products and serial numbers there.

https://accounts.adobe.com/

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lost information - reply #1 in https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2008767

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also- have you tried to search your recovered (now external) hard-drive for registration number-

/Users/[user name]/Library/Application Support/Adobe/Lightroom/Lightroom 5.0 Registration

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 28, 2016 Sep 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines