3 Replies Latest reply on Sep 26, 2016 8:25 AM by dj_paige

Lightroom 2015

keithsreid

Sorry I made a mistake in my above question.

After moving all my folders and catalogue into my new drive and opening LR 2015 from the catalogue in the new drive I can see the number of photos in the catalogue but there are no folders or files just blank photos in the library.

Thanks

• 1. Re: Lightroom 2015
          dj_paige Level 9

Are there question mark icons on the folders and/or exclamation point icons on the photos?

If so, please follow these instructions (probably you want to look at figure 4 and associated text): Adobe Lightroom - Find moved or missing files and folders

• 2. Re: Lightroom 2015
            keithsreid Level 1

There are no folders or files showing. I can just see the number of photos under catalogue and quick collection. All the photos are showing under smart collection in subfolders, like coloured and without keywords su folders. I can see about 100 of the 44000 photos but the rest are blacked out and have the ! above them showing they are not linked. It would be very difficult trying to locate the files that the photos are found as there are about more then a 100 folders which some have 50 are more sub folders.

• 3. Re: Lightroom 2015
              dj_paige Level 9

There are no folders or files showing.

Does this mean that the Folder panel itself cannot be seen on the left; or does this mean that the Folder panel is present but no folders are shown? Can you show us a screen capture?