• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Chrome & Flash Player 23 "Couldn't Load Plugin" error messages; Videos won't play.

Sep 26, 2016 Sep 26, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue with Flash Player 23 and Chrome that several other users seem to be having.

Note: I am new to this board and hope I am requesting help properly.  I tried to include my question/issue onto another thread because it was the same issue and my question got rejected.  Did I do something wrong?  If so, I apologize.  I would appreciate it if you could help me out.

I keep getting the same error message:  "Couldn't Load Plugin"

I am using Windows 7.

Note:  I am able to play videos on Internet Explorer.  They will not play on Google Chrome.  (I use Google Chrome.)

I have followed your advice from this forum and nothing seems to work:

I have enabled Adobe Shockwave Flash 23 and checked the box:  Always allowed to run.

I have removed and reinstalled Google Chrome.

Nothing seems to work.

I can send you screenshots if this would be helpful.

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same problem, apparently Adobe sent out an update recently that corrupted Flash with Chrome.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Locking this topic.  Both users have posted the same topic elsewhere.  Replying to the same issue for the same user is not conducive.

Flash player is not working in chrome how do i fix it?

and

Adobe Flash/Cannot load plug-in 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines