3 Replies Latest reply on Oct 16, 2016 10:49 PM by stoivari

How do I save or export to a publish Service

MissLadyPug

I've never used the Publish Services in LR and just recently got the Viewbug Plugin but I"m totally stumped on what to do.

I've got it set up... no brainer but here's my problem.

I've got the photo open and ready to export/save/send (whatever) but how do I get it into the Viewbug Drafts to be uploaded??

What am I missing?

Viewbug help says..... "You are now almost ready to start publishing your new photos to ViewBug! Add your photos to the ViewBug Drafts folder."

But I can't, for the life of me, figure out HOW to do this?

Can anyone help me out?

• 1. Re: How do I save or export to a publish Service
          stoivari

Hello there.

On left part of Library module is panel where You can found Navigator, Catalog, Folders, Collections and Publish Services. There is also ViewBug and just below is that draft folder where to You have to drop the pics. Then on middle of the screen is ViewBug catalog. Top right corner is Publish button. Just press it and few seconds later pictures are published, I think

• 2. Re: How do I save or export to a publish Service
            MissLadyPug Level 1

Thanks for your reply....

So you say.... just to drag the photo I have in my main window into the draft folder? Dragging doesn't let me add my watermark or create the size I want.

I want to either save or export to that draft folder but cannot find the option to do this When I chose the export function.

if you don't have the Viewbug  plugin, you won't know what I mean.

thanks for trying to answer tho.

• 3. Re: How do I save or export to a publish Service
              stoivari Level 1

Well, You are right about those picture size and watermark related things, and I have that plugin on my LR now. Two weeks and it's out, till my trial period is ending.

But anyway, You don't have to go anyway near to that Export function, like when You are exporting pictures to HDD. When You drop pics to draft folder on Library module, then select with mouse that ViewBug Profile pictures can be seen, drafts and published on screen and upper right corner is publish-button that will Export those pictures.

If You want watermark and certain size You have to Export pic to hdd and syncronize it again in LR and then publish to the ViewBug.