15 Replies Latest reply on Oct 9, 2016 1:26 PM by robv69577667

LR 6 gives me and my computer a hard time

robv69577667

Hi,

After the last update 6 days ago LR makes my computer trip. Doesn't matter what I want to do the processor goes to 100% and LR says in the left upper corner that it is not responding. When I restart the program it the same in no time. Same if I restart the computer.

Anybody else the same problem? And does anybody have a solution.

My computer a Dell T5600 xeon 6 core with 24Gb memory

Al used to work fine.

Regards,

Rob van den Wijngaart

• 1. Re: LR 6 gives me and my computer a hard time
          Akash Sharma Adobe Employee

Hi Rob,

Please uncheck "Use graphics Processor" in Lightroom Preferences>>Performance

Follow the document below and manually disable the use of Graphics processor in Lightroom.

Adobe Lightroom GPU Troubleshooting and FAQ

Let us know if that helps.

Regards,

Akash

• 2. Re: LR 6 gives me and my computer a hard time
            robv69577667 Level 1

Hi Akash,

Checked the Graphics processor. It's turned off. But I found some thing els. I have 3 catalogs, One with all my photo's, one with just night photos and one with just urbex photos. All catalogs use the same photos on a drive. The catalogs are on an other drive. And LR is running from the C drive.

Lightroom with the catalog with everything is running fine. The catalog is the oldest.

Lightroom with the night or urbex catalog is a problem. But that is just after the last update.

I do a s follow to get the photos in the catalogt:

1) I import all in the main catalog.

2) then i open the night catalog and import the photo from the drive they are on, the are in folders created by the main catalog.

3) i do the same with the urbex catalog.

Photos are not dubble on my drive, while importing I choose add to catalog without moving.

Regards,

Rob.

• 3. Re: LR 6 gives me and my computer a hard time
              robv69577667 Level 1

Well anybody?

At this moment I can't do anything with Lightroom anymore.

When I open a catalog and it loads in to Lightroom the processor load goed up to 100% and doesn't com down anymore.

Like I mentioned this started afther the last update little over a week a go.

GPU setting don't have any effect, also I placed the catalogs on drives with more free space doens't help. I made a compleate new catalog with all the same photos, first time it runs good second time things start to happen.

So please help, I can't work on my photos right now.

Regards,

Rob.

• 4. Re: LR 6 gives me and my computer a hard time

Sorry for responding late.

Could you please post the Lightroom Help>>System info here?

~Akash

• 5. Re: LR 6 gives me and my computer a hard time
                  robv69577667 Level 1

Hi, here is a copy of the System info.

Lightroom-versie: 6.7 [ 1090788 ]

Licentie: Onbeperkt

Besturingssysteem: Windows 7

Versie: 6.1

Toepassingsarchitectuur: x64

Systeemarchitectuur: x64

Aantal logische processors: 12

Processorsnelheid: 2,6 GHz

Ingebouwd geheugen: 24125,5 MB

Beschikbaar fysiek geheugen voor Lightroom: 24125,5 MB

Fysiek geheugen gebruikt door Lightroom: 3497,5 MB (14,4%)

Virtueel geheugen gebruikt door Lightroom: 3627,7 MB

Cachegeheugengrootte: 352,5 MB

Maximumaantal door Camera Raw gebruikte threads: 12

Camera Raw SIMD-optimalisatie: SSE2

Dpi-instelling systeem: 96 dpi

Bureaubladcompositie ingeschakeld: Ja

Schermen: 1) 2560x1440

Invoertypen: Multi-aanraking: Nee, Geïntegreerde aanraking: Nee, Geïntegreerde pen: Ja, Externe aanraking: Nee, Externe pen: Ja, Toetsenbord: Nee

GPU-info:

GeForce GT 610/PCIe/SSE2

Check OpenGL support: Passed

Vendor: NVIDIA Corporation

Version: 3.3.0 NVIDIA 368.39

Renderer: GeForce GT 610/PCIe/SSE2

LanguageVersion: 3.30 NVIDIA via Cg compiler

Toepassingsmap: C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Lightroom

Bibliotheekpad: E:\Lightroom\Nacht\Nacht.lrcat

Map Instellingen: C:\Users\T5650\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Lightroom

Geïnstalleerde plug-ins:

1) Canon-plug-in voor tethering

2) Facebook

3) Flickr

4) HDR Efex Pro 2

5) Helicon Focus Export

6) Leica Tether-plug-in

7) Tetheringplug-in voor Nikon

Config.lua-vlaggen: None

Adapter 1: Leverancier : 10de

Apparaat : 104a

Subsysteem : 84601043

Revisie : a1

Videogeheugen : 1999

AudioDeviceIOBlockSize: 1024

AudioDeviceName: Luidsprekers (High Definition Audio-apparaat)

AudioDeviceNumberOfChannels: 2

AudioDeviceSampleRate: 44100

Build: LR5x102

Direct2DEnabled: false

GL_ACCUM_ALPHA_BITS: 16

GL_ACCUM_BLUE_BITS: 16

GL_ACCUM_GREEN_BITS: 16

GL_ACCUM_RED_BITS: 16

GL_ALPHA_BITS: 0

GL_BLUE_BITS: 8

GL_DEPTH_BITS: 24

GL_GREEN_BITS: 8

GL_MAX_3D_TEXTURE_SIZE: 2048

GL_MAX_TEXTURE_SIZE: 16384

GL_MAX_TEXTURE_UNITS: 4

GL_MAX_VIEWPORT_DIMS: 16384,16384

GL_RED_BITS: 8

GL_RENDERER: GeForce GT 610/PCIe/SSE2

GL_SHADING_LANGUAGE_VERSION: 4.50 NVIDIA

GL_STENCIL_BITS: 8

GL_VENDOR: NVIDIA Corporation

GL_VERSION: 4.5.0 NVIDIA 368.3

GPUDeviceEnabled: false

OGLEnabled: true

GL_EXTENSIONS: GL_AMD_multi_draw_indirect GL_ARB_arrays_of_arrays GL_ARB_base_instance GL_ARB_blend_func_extended GL_ARB_buffer_storage GL_ARB_clear_buffer_object GL_ARB_clear_texture GL_ARB_clip_control GL_ARB_color_buffer_float GL_ARB_compatibility GL_ARB_compressed_texture_pixel_storage GL_ARB_conservative_depth GL_ARB_compute_shader GL_ARB_compute_variable_group_size GL_ARB_conditional_render_inverted GL_ARB_copy_buffer GL_ARB_copy_image GL_ARB_cull_distance GL_ARB_debug_output GL_ARB_depth_buffer_float GL_ARB_depth_clamp GL_ARB_depth_texture GL_ARB_derivative_control GL_ARB_direct_state_access GL_ARB_draw_buffers GL_ARB_draw_buffers_blend GL_ARB_draw_indirect GL_ARB_draw_elements_base_vertex GL_ARB_draw_instanced GL_ARB_enhanced_layouts GL_ARB_ES2_compatibility GL_ARB_ES3_compatibility GL_ARB_ES3_1_compatibility GL_ARB_ES3_2_compatibility GL_ARB_explicit_attrib_location GL_ARB_explicit_uniform_location GL_ARB_fragment_coord_conventions GL_ARB_fragment_layer_viewport GL_ARB_fragment_program GL_ARB_fragment_program_shadow GL_ARB_fragment_shader GL_ARB_framebuffer_no_attachments GL_ARB_framebuffer_object GL_ARB_framebuffer_sRGB GL_ARB_geometry_shader4 GL_ARB_get_program_binary GL_ARB_get_texture_sub_image GL_ARB_gpu_shader5 GL_ARB_gpu_shader_fp64 GL_ARB_gpu_shader_int64 GL_ARB_half_float_pixel GL_ARB_half_float_vertex GL_ARB_imaging GL_ARB_indirect_parameters GL_ARB_instanced_arrays GL_ARB_internalformat_query GL_ARB_internalformat_query2 GL_ARB_invalidate_subdata GL_ARB_map_buffer_alignment GL_ARB_map_buffer_range GL_ARB_multi_bind GL_ARB_multi_draw_indirect GL_ARB_multisample GL_ARB_multitexture GL_ARB_occlusion_query GL_ARB_occlusion_query2 GL_ARB_parallel_shader_compile GL_ARB_pipeline_statistics_query GL_ARB_pixel_buffer_object GL_ARB_point_parameters GL_ARB_point_sprite GL_ARB_program_interface_query GL_ARB_provoking_vertex GL_ARB_query_buffer_object GL_ARB_robust_buffer_access_behavior GL_ARB_robustness GL_ARB_sample_shading GL_ARB_sampler_objects GL_ARB_seamless_cube_map GL_ARB_separate_shader_objects GL_ARB_shader_atomic_counter_ops GL_ARB_shader_atomic_counters GL_ARB_shader_bit_encoding GL_ARB_shader_draw_parameters GL_ARB_shader_group_vote GL_ARB_shader_image_load_store GL_ARB_shader_image_size GL_ARB_shader_objects GL_ARB_shader_precision GL_ARB_shader_storage_buffer_object GL_ARB_shader_subroutine GL_ARB_shader_texture_image_samples GL_ARB_shader_texture_lod GL_ARB_shading_language_100 GL_ARB_shading_language_420pack GL_ARB_shading_language_include GL_ARB_shading_language_packing GL_ARB_shadow GL_ARB_sparse_buffer GL_ARB_sparse_texture GL_ARB_stencil_texturing GL_ARB_sync GL_ARB_tessellation_shader GL_ARB_texture_barrier GL_ARB_texture_border_clamp GL_ARB_texture_buffer_object GL_ARB_texture_buffer_object_rgb32 GL_ARB_texture_buffer_range GL_ARB_texture_compression GL_ARB_texture_compression_bptc GL_ARB_texture_compression_rgtc GL_ARB_texture_cube_map GL_ARB_texture_cube_map_array GL_ARB_texture_env_add GL_ARB_texture_env_combine GL_ARB_texture_env_crossbar GL_ARB_texture_env_dot3 GL_ARB_texture_float GL_ARB_texture_gather GL_ARB_texture_mirror_clamp_to_edge GL_ARB_texture_mirrored_repeat GL_ARB_texture_multisample GL_ARB_texture_non_power_of_two GL_ARB_texture_query_levels GL_ARB_texture_query_lod GL_ARB_texture_rectangle GL_ARB_texture_rg GL_ARB_texture_rgb10_a2ui GL_ARB_texture_stencil8 GL_ARB_texture_storage GL_ARB_texture_storage_multisample GL_ARB_texture_swizzle GL_ARB_texture_view GL_ARB_timer_query GL_ARB_transform_feedback2 GL_ARB_transform_feedback3 GL_ARB_transform_feedback_instanced GL_ARB_transform_feedback_overflow_query GL_ARB_transpose_matrix GL_ARB_uniform_buffer_object GL_ARB_vertex_array_bgra GL_ARB_vertex_array_object GL_ARB_vertex_attrib_64bit GL_ARB_vertex_attrib_binding GL_ARB_vertex_buffer_object GL_ARB_vertex_program GL_ARB_vertex_shader GL_ARB_vertex_type_10f_11f_11f_rev GL_ARB_vertex_type_2_10_10_10_rev GL_ARB_viewport_array GL_ARB_window_pos GL_ATI_draw_buffers GL_ATI_texture_float GL_ATI_texture_mirror_once GL_S3_s3tc GL_EXT_texture_env_add GL_EXT_abgr GL_EXT_bgra GL_EXT_bindable_uniform GL_EXT_blend_color GL_EXT_blend_equation_separate GL_EXT_blend_func_separate GL_EXT_blend_minmax GL_EXT_blend_subtract GL_EXT_compiled_vertex_array GL_EXT_Cg_shader GL_EXT_depth_bounds_test GL_EXT_direct_state_access GL_EXT_draw_buffers2 GL_EXT_draw_instanced GL_EXT_draw_range_elements GL_EXT_fog_coord GL_EXT_framebuffer_blit GL_EXT_framebuffer_multisample GL_EXTX_framebuffer_mixed_formats GL_EXT_framebuffer_multisample_blit_scaled GL_EXT_framebuffer_object GL_EXT_framebuffer_sRGB GL_EXT_geometry_shader4 GL_EXT_gpu_program_parameters GL_EXT_gpu_shader4 GL_EXT_multi_draw_arrays GL_EXT_packed_depth_stencil GL_EXT_packed_float GL_EXT_packed_pixels GL_EXT_pixel_buffer_object GL_EXT_point_parameters GL_EXT_polygon_offset_clamp GL_EXT_provoking_vertex GL_EXT_rescale_normal GL_EXT_secondary_color GL_EXT_separate_shader_objects GL_EXT_separate_specular_color GL_EXT_shader_image_load_store GL_EXT_shader_integer_mix GL_EXT_shadow_funcs GL_EXT_stencil_two_side GL_EXT_stencil_wrap GL_EXT_texture3D GL_EXT_texture_array GL_EXT_texture_buffer_object GL_EXT_texture_compression_dxt1 GL_EXT_texture_compression_latc GL_EXT_texture_compression_rgtc GL_EXT_texture_compression_s3tc GL_EXT_texture_cube_map GL_EXT_texture_edge_clamp GL_EXT_texture_env_combine GL_EXT_texture_env_dot3 GL_EXT_texture_filter_anisotropic GL_EXT_texture_integer GL_EXT_texture_lod GL_EXT_texture_lod_bias GL_EXT_texture_mirror_clamp GL_EXT_texture_object GL_EXT_texture_shared_exponent GL_EXT_texture_sRGB GL_EXT_texture_sRGB_decode GL_EXT_texture_storage GL_EXT_texture_swizzle GL_EXT_timer_query GL_EXT_transform_feedback2 GL_EXT_vertex_array GL_EXT_vertex_array_bgra GL_EXT_vertex_attrib_64bit GL_EXT_import_sync_object GL_IBM_rasterpos_clip GL_IBM_texture_mirrored_repeat GL_KHR_context_flush_control GL_KHR_debug GL_KHR_no_error GL_KHR_robust_buffer_access_behavior GL_KHR_robustness GL_KTX_buffer_region GL_NV_bindless_multi_draw_indirect GL_NV_bindless_multi_draw_indirect_count GL_NV_blend_equation_advanced GL_NV_blend_square GL_NV_command_list GL_NV_compute_program5 GL_NV_conditional_render GL_NV_copy_depth_to_color GL_NV_copy_image GL_NV_depth_buffer_float GL_NV_depth_clamp GL_NV_draw_texture GL_NV_ES1_1_compatibility GL_NV_ES3_1_compatibility GL_NV_explicit_multisample GL_NV_fence GL_NV_float_buffer GL_NV_fog_distance GL_NV_fragment_program GL_NV_fragment_program_option GL_NV_fragment_program2 GL_NV_framebuffer_multisample_coverage GL_NV_geometry_shader4 GL_NV_gpu_program4 GL_NV_internalformat_sample_query GL_NV_gpu_program4_1 GL_NV_gpu_program5 GL_NV_gpu_program5_mem_extended GL_NV_gpu_program_fp64 GL_NV_gpu_shader5 GL_NV_half_float GL_NV_light_max_exponent GL_NV_multisample_coverage GL_NV_multisample_filter_hint GL_NV_occlusion_query GL_NV_packed_depth_stencil GL_NV_parameter_buffer_object GL_NV_parameter_buffer_object2 GL_NV_path_rendering GL_NV_pixel_data_range GL_NV_point_sprite GL_NV_primitive_restart GL_NV_register_combiners GL_NV_register_combiners2 GL_NV_shader_atomic_counters GL_NV_shader_atomic_float GL_NV_shader_buffer_load GL_NV_shader_storage_buffer_object GL_NV_texgen_reflection GL_NV_texture_barrier GL_NV_texture_compression_vtc GL_NV_texture_env_combine4 GL_NV_texture_multisample GL_NV_texture_rectangle GL_NV_texture_shader GL_NV_texture_shader2 GL_NV_texture_shader3 GL_NV_transform_feedback GL_NV_transform_feedback2 GL_NV_uniform_buffer_unified_memory GL_NV_vertex_array_range GL_NV_vertex_array_range2 GL_NV_vertex_attrib_integer_64bit GL_NV_vertex_buffer_unified_memory GL_NV_vertex_program GL_NV_vertex_program1_1 GL_NV_vertex_program2 GL_NV_vertex_program2_option GL_NV_vertex_program3 GL_NVX_conditional_render GL_NVX_gpu_memory_info GL_NVX_multigpu_info GL_NV_shader_thread_group GL_KHR_blend_equation_advanced GL_SGIS_generate_mipmap GL_SGIS_texture_lod GL_SGIX_depth_texture GL_SGIX_shadow GL_SUN_slice_accum GL_WIN_swap_hint WGL_EXT_swap_control

• 7. Re: LR 6 gives me and my computer a hard time

I see that your catalog is located on E: drive .

Would it be possible to create a new one on C: drive and then try using Lr with few images?

~Akash

• 8. Re: LR 6 gives me and my computer a hard time
                      trshaner Adobe Community Professional & MVP

robv69577667 wrote:

Lightroom with the catalog with everything is running fine. The catalog is the oldest.

Lightroom with the night or urbex catalog is a problem. But that is just after the last update.

I do a s follow to get the photos in the catalogt:

1) I import all in the main catalog.

2) then i open the night catalog and import the photo from the drive they are on, the are in folders created by the main catalog.

3) i do the same with the urbex catalog.

Photos are not dubble on my drive, while importing I choose add to catalog without moving.

Why are you importing the same image files into multiple catalogs? This isn't necessary and can cause many issues. For example:

1) If you Move or Rename files or folders in the Main catalog the other catalogs will no longer be able to access those files (! or ? symbols on folders and files) and vice-versa.

2) If you have 'Automatically write changes into XMP' checked in the catalog settings your edits will be over-written if the files are edited in more than one catalog.

3) You are using additional hard drive space for the Preview files since each catalog requires its own previews (i.e. multiple sets of preview files).

Why this recent issue has occurred since the last LR update is a mystery, but you have bigger issues as mentioned above.

Please explain in detail why and exactly how you are using this workflow so we can provide specific suggestions.

• 9. Re: LR 6 gives me and my computer a hard time
                        robv69577667 Level 1

@ Akash, I made 3 new catalogs on the C drive. (Night, Urbex and the one with everything)

Not yet tested because I went to work. I'll test tomorrow.

@ Trshaner,

I do like this because I import al in the catalog "everything" at once. My urbex photo's are sometimes made at night.

I do not work on my Urbex photos or Night photo's in the Everything catalog. I have the 'Automatically write changes into XMP' checked in all catalogs. The meaning is that all photos are the same in all catalogs.

For the names there is no problem, I leave them the way the camera gave them. If I export a photo I give it a name.

I started making 3 catalogs because that worked more easy for me. If I want to work on my night photos I just open that catalog, so I just see all the night photos. Doing that for like half a year now without any problems.

I know other people that work the same way.

• 10. Re: LR 6 gives me and my computer a hard time

robv69577667 wrote:

I started making 3 catalogs because that worked more easy for me. If I want to work on my night photos I just open that catalog, so I just see all the night photos.

You can do this using one catalog by creating two Collections for the two types of catalogs you are using now. You could also do it using unique keywords (night and urbex) and the Filter Bar. Using two catalogs is unnecessary for this purpose.

robv69577667 wrote:

I know other people that work the same way

I doubt any experienced user here in the forum would suggest using your workflow for the reasons I've already mentioned. You can easily merge the night and urbex catalogs with the Main catalog and retain the edits made in those catalogs. I would suggest first adding the keyword night to all the night catalog image files and urbex to all of the urbex catalog image files. This will make it easy to separate those specific image files and create a collection as suggested for each. Make sure to backup all three LR Catalogs to a separate drive before merging the catalogs. This will allow you to restore them if necessary.

Merging Individual Lightroom Catalogs into a “Master” Catalog « Julieanne Kost's Blog

robv69577667 wrote:

I have the 'Automatically write changes into XMP' checked in all catalogs.

This could be causing the issue. What specific version of LR were you using previously and what specific version of LR did you update to? For example were using LR 6.6.1 and you upgraded to 6.7?

Try unchecking 'Automatically write changes into XMP' in LR Preferences and then close and reopen LR. See if this improves LR's performance with the two affected catalogs (night, urbex). You may need to do this with each catalog file: 1) Go to menu File> 'Open Catalog' and select the catalog file, 2) Uncheck 'Automatically write changes into XMP' in LR Preferences, 3) Close LR, 4) Open LR and try working, 5) Go back to step #1 and select the 2nd catalog file and repeat all steps.

• 11. Re: LR 6 gives me and my computer a hard time
                            robv69577667 Level 1

Hi, I've tested things you all say. My LR version is 6.7 updating goes automaticly.

1) Catalog are on the C drive.

2) XMP automatic writing is of.

I put a new harddrive, one was making sounds and it was the one that is just used for photo RAW files.

I did not merge the catalogs in to one. My main catalog has a the photo I take. So no need to merg them in to one.

Work don in catalog Urbex is automaticly done in the others if I open them.

Giving key words is what I already do. Why does LR gives the option to make more than one catalog if this gives troubles?

When I open the main catalog, with all photo's from the 'start' menu in win7, no problems. Processor use is around 25% is I do something. When opening one of the other catalogs processor use goes to 100% at once and does not come down. I can't do any work.

• 12. Re: LR 6 gives me and my computer a hard time

robv69577667 wrote:

I put a new harddrive, one was making sounds and it was the one that is just used for photo RAW files.

It's possible there may be file corruption on that drive. Where do you keep the three LR Catalogs?

robv69577667 wrote:

Why does LR gives the option to make more than one catalog if this gives troubles?

Multiple catalogs are normally used to "separate" different types of photos (business, personal) or if the user has a large number of photos (500,000+) that may affect LR's performance. In all cases the image files are only imported into a single (i.e. one) catalog. So what you are doing is unique (i.e. all photos in one catalog and then in divided in two separate catalogs). Theoretically it should work fine even with 'Automatically write changes into XMP'. Since this isn't something that many users do I wouldn't expect to see much feedback on issues using this workflow.

There are a couple things you can try:

1) Rollback to LR 6.6.1 using the procedure as outlined here and see if the problem goes away. If so then there is an issue (bug?) with the LR 6.7 update.

Lightroom roll back to prior update version

2) Create a new blank LR catalog file and use menu File> 'Import from another catalog' into it. Repeat for the urbex catalog file using a 2nd new catalog. See if that resolves the issue. Make sure to backup the current catalog files. I would consider merging them into one catalog file, but you can try them separately to see if that resolves the issue.

How to import photos from Photoshop Elements, other Lightroom catalogs, or apps such as iPhoto in Lightroom

• 13. Re: LR 6 gives me and my computer a hard time
                                robv69577667 Level 1

Oke Trshaner this seems to work. THANKS!

First, my catalogs ar on the C drive, that's SSD drive. The photo's where on the drive that made sounds and it replaced. I ran test programs on the new drive to see if there are broken files on it. Al seems oke.

Then I think I explaned something not good about the catalogs becouse you say the same like I do (I guess)

Al Photo's are on one drive, al in files by date. The main catalog has all of them. The urbex and night catalogs just the urbex and/or night photos. So the are all separate like you say with business and personal.

New catalogs I made befor several times, complete new once and in the way you disrcibe.

Today I deinstalled LR, and installed the version 6.0 and after that the latest working version 6.6.1

Till now all catalogs seem to work fine and keep the processor use unther 30%, most of the time even lower and somethemes, when starting up around 50%. I even turned on the XMP!

So for now it looks good by going back to a previous version.

If it stays like this, where do I go to tell Adobe about the problems I had and the solution you gave so the can see in to it?

• 14. Re: LR 6 gives me and my computer a hard time

robv69577667 wrote:

Today I deinstalled LR, and installed the version 6.0 and after that the latest working version 6.6.1

Till now all catalogs seem to work fine and keep the processor use unther 30%, most of the time even lower and somethemes, when starting up around 50%. I even turned on the XMP!

So for now it looks good by going back to a previous version.

If it stays like this, where do I go to tell Adobe about the problems I had and the solution you gave so the can see in to it?

This is very helpful information! You mention in your first post: "My computer a Dell T5600 xeon 6 core with 24Gb memory."

There have been numerous reports of performance issues from users with 6 or more core processor systems. I suggest adding your comments and a link back to this post concerning your specific issue with the LR 6.7 update.  There appears to be more reports of performance issues (with 6+ core systems) since the release of LR 6.7 update. Your input will be helpful.

Please add your 'Me-To' and 'Follow' votes and a new 'Write a reply' (not Write a comment) here. All users and Adobe staff on this thread will receive your feedback:

Lightroom: Slow performance on Xeon CPUs | Photoshop Family Customer Community

You may also experience performance issues with LR 6.6.1 as other users have at the above link. Please provide your feedback there if anything changes.

• 15. Re: LR 6 gives me and my computer a hard time
                                    robv69577667 Level 1

Did the things you say a put a link to this one.

Thanks again Trshaner!

Regards,

Rob.