Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

purchased LR on amazon : the license number doesn't work

New Here ,
Sep 27, 2016 Sep 27, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I purchased LR 6 from Amazon, downloaded it and tried the setup. But it says the license number doesn't work and I have to contact the customer service...

Can you help me with that ?

Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is the license number 6 groups of 4 digits? Answer YES or NO, do not post your actual license number here.

Have you actually contacted customer service? They can probably resolve problems a lot faster than this forum can.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes it is 6 groups of 4 digits... The customer service is opened from 9 to 5 ! yay !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If it starts with 1160, it is a LR serial that should work.

--- Got your issue resolved? Please label the response as 'Correct Answer' to help your fellow community members find a solution to similar problems. ---

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have a redemption code? (letters and numbers) if so it needs to be converted to a serial number (24 digits; no letters) see this help link:

Redemption code help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 28, 2016 Sep 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It does start with 1160... It tried it again right now thinking after 24h it would work but no...

Can anyone help ?

Customer service is only opened from 9 to 5 and of course I work in these hours...

Thanks a lot.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Download and install LR from the link provided. During setup, when asked if you have a serial, enter your serial.

--- Got your issue resolved? Please label the response as 'Correct Answer' to help your fellow community members find a solution to similar problems. ---

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's exactly what I did...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

At this time, there seems to be no other option than for you to work this out with Customer Service via Live Chat as I suggested previously, I doubt this forum can help further. Live Chat is available 24/7.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines