3 Replies Latest reply on Oct 19, 2016 9:12 PM by markg46452230

Intellectual Property Violation

marliton Adobe Community Professional

Hi. These 2 images were refused because "Intellectual Property Violation" but I don't see anything unusual and of course, are my photographs.

Screen Shot 2016-09-27 at 9.20.27 PM.pngScreen Shot 2016-09-27 at 9.21.02 PM.png

• 1. Re: Intellectual Property Violation
          MatHayward Adobe Employee

@Marlon the buildings in the top image are clearly identifiable and as private property you would need to obtain a property release signed by the owners before you can sell images of the property for commercial use. In the same image, the name of the boat is also visible and identifiable therefor a property release would be required for that as well.

The boat in the lower image is identifiable by the name on the side. Try cloning it out and resubmit. You may find a better result.

Good luck!

Mat Hayward

• 2. Re: Intellectual Property Violation
            marliton Adobe Community Professional

Thanks for the clarification! I'll correct the boat image.

• 3. Re: Intellectual Property Violation
              markg46452230

I have the same issue. I have an image of the interior dome of St Peter's cathedral in Rome.  It was rejected for Intellectual Property Violation. I searched Adobe Stock and found 3 pages of images with similar content, all from the interior of the cathedral. Not at all sure why mine was rejected. Any ideas or comments?

IMG_1420a.jpg