1 Reply Latest reply on Sep 27, 2016 11:32 PM by Mylenium

    What is this effect?


      Unknown.jpgWhat is this effect in after effects called and how do you do it?

        • 1. Re: What is this effect?
          Mylenium Most Valuable Participant

          What effect? All I see is some basical graphics overlays. I would suggest you actualyl start learning AE by reading the help. I'm also sure there's tons of "virtual display"/ "data overlay" tutorials out there, but seriously, your question is a dead giveaway that screams "noob-alert", so by all means, get down to the basics before venturing into things that you won't be able to pull off due to lack of knowledge. You'll only end up frustrated.