4 Replies Latest reply on Oct 3, 2016 12:35 AM by Doug Cohen

My ID keeps getting rejected

Doug Cohen Level 1

Hi, I have sent 2 proofs of ID so i can upload to sell, I have uploaded a driving licence scan and a passport scan and both have been rejected, both are up to date ID's.

can anyone help in any way please.

Thank you

Doug

• 1. Re: My ID keeps getting rejected
          MatHayward Adobe Employee

Hi Doug,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience you have experienced. There are a few things that need to be in line with your ID.

The name on the ID must match the name on your account profile exactly. No nicknames or abbreviations in your account.

The ID must show you are at least 18 years of age.

The ID must be current. If there is no visible expiration date, the issue date must be within the last 10 years.

A photo is required on the ID.

The ID must be issued by the government (no student body cards, no work badges, etc).

Kind regards,

Mat Hayward

• 2. Re: My ID keeps getting rejected
            Doug Cohen Level 1

thanks for the reply, The ID i have uploaded match's my name, proves I am over 18 and it is current. The name on my profile said Doug, thus i have now adjusted the profile to say Douglas, that is all i can think of thats different.

Fingers crossed now

Thanks

Doug

• 3. Re: My ID keeps getting rejected
              Doug Cohen Level 1

yet again it has been rejected, the upload page says "Your ID card got rejected. Please submit another one before continuing."

Not sure what to do next everything on the ID matches my profile account?

Thanks

Doug

• 4. Re: My ID keeps getting rejected
                Doug Cohen Level 1

Just to let you know this has been sorted, was my fault as i missed a part in my profile that should have been filled in.

Big thanks for the staff who pointed me in the right direction

Thanks

Doug