3 Replies Latest reply on Oct 25, 2016 5:57 AM by charlesb31301963

Lightroom CC 2015.7 and Mac OS Sierra problems

pmalde

Hello all -

I am using LR CC 2015.7 on several computers. I just updated one of my laptops to MacOS Sierra 10.12.

I am encountering the following problems, and do not have the same problems with the same works flows in OS X 10.11.6.

1. Import: importing from SDHC cards, the options to rename and catalogue by date are not visible. Only the File Handling and Apply During Import panes are visible.

2. If a LR catalogue is closed (Quit) from the Web module, then reopened (display immediately shows the Web module from the last saved state), and a collection is Exported from the web module, ARW, CRF and maybe other RAW formats generate an error message that says something like LR could not find the RAW files and the best available quality JPGs will be generated for the export.

If, on the other hand, a LR catalogue is closed (Quit) from the Library module, then reopened and switched to Web module, all is good for the export.

3. If a LR catalogue is closed (Quit) from the Web module, then reopened (display immediately shows the Web module from the last saved state), and one tries to quit from the Web module, LR does not quit.

If, on the other hand, a LR catalogue is closed (Quit) from the Library module, then reopened and switched to Web module, Quit proceeds just fine.

Has anyone else had these problems? Is Adobe or Apple aware of this problem?

Thanks