2 Replies Latest reply on Sep 28, 2016 9:32 PM by gener7

Photoshop 3.2

davids47315796 Level 1

My photoshop 3.2 is locked up do to the fact i lingered in registering it.  My question is what can I use in place of it since I have Windows vista and I'd like to access my pictures?

DWS

• 1. Re: Photoshop 3.2
          mytaxsite.co.uk Level 6

davids47315796 wrote:

My photoshop 3.2 is locked up do to the fact i lingered in registering it. My question is what can I use in place of it since I have Windows vista and I'd like to access my pictures?

DWS

Pictures are separate from Photoshop.  You can always access your pictures with or without Photoshop because Vista has what is called File Manager or File Explorer.  Just launch it and then go to the folder appropriately called Pictures and most if not all your pictures will be there.

There are times when you might have put your pictures in a folder called My Documents so you can browse that folder as well.

I hope this gives you the idea that pictures can be stored in any folders.

If you have the CDs for your old photoshop then you can re-install it or try to use Photoshop CS2 available from Adobe website.  You'll need to search for it as I don't have a link for it.

Alternatively, you'll need to buy a new machine so that you can use latest versions of Photoshop Elements 14 or 15 if/when it comes out soon.  Photoshop elements is quite cheap as well and you can use it like you have used the old Photoshop in that you pay once and that's it.

• 2. Re: Photoshop 3.2
            gener7 Adobe Community Professional & MVP

You are likely referring to Photoshop Album Starter Edition 3.2, which is not Photoshop and was discontinued years ago.

I'll move this to the proper forum.

Gene