Version of InDesign? Operating system? What are you doing when the error occurs? Does it occur with one document or with all?
It took much more searching than I expected, but I found an answer from a link to a textbook that WAS STILL VAGUE!
It worked. I believe that they assume that we already know the simple things.
NO Adobe, we need to be told. Consider our enthusiastic brains as blank slates.
It was a VERY simple question, with a very simple answer.
Try to step back with an outsider's point of view, please.
Sigh... ... ...
Sorry, the question had not enough information to give any answer.
When someone has a problem, he has to ive basic information:
- Operating system
- Version of Operating system
- Program (here InDesign), Version and build.
- Language of program, language of document.
- Any updates installes?
- Any 3rd party plugins installed.
- Other issues which might have influence (where are the file saved, etc.)