Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

sherry

Sep 29, 2016 Sep 29, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You come across my computer with a so called update for flash. I did not know you needed a password to update. I cannot

get this thing to work and I cannot see things like greeting cards and news videos. What is going on?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need an answer to this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you please elaborate on the problem you are facing. This would help us resolve it faster

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It keeps asking for a sign in name and a password. I didn't think you needed all

this to update the adobe. This is all bull

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Can you please share the screenshot of the dialog you are getting and also the link of the page where you are being prompted for sign in.

You can download the latest flash player @ Adobe Flash Player Install for all versions . No need to sign in.

The sign in option your are seeing might be the Adobe creative cloud photography plan subscription, which is an optional offer if you want to use Products like Lightroom, Photoshop etc

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines