7 Replies Latest reply on Sep 29, 2016 4:09 PM by surajpindoria

iOS 10.0.2 PhotoLibrary bug

GoatLogic2014

Here's a video of what I'm experiencing with iOS 10.0.2.  It worked fine on iOS 10 and 10.0.1 but in 10.0.2 this is what happens.

I haven't been able to find a work around for it other than the double tap of the home button.

http://www.coach-z-basketball.com/IOS10_0_2.mp4

Any ideas??

• 1. Re: iOS 10.0.2 PhotoLibrary bug
          John T Smith Adobe Community Professional & MVP

>Any ideas??

Revert to an operating system that works properly

And in the future remember that BOTH Apple and Microsoft updates should NEVER be applied (if you have a choice) until you check on the forums for the programs you use to be sure there are no problems

Mac Sierra is causing problems... the latest Windows 1607 update is causing problems

Don't be on the leading (bleeding!) edge of operating system updates

• 2. Re: iOS 10.0.2 PhotoLibrary bug
            GoatLogic2014 Level 1

I have not updated to Mac Sierra just the phones that are on iOS 10.0.2 are not working.  I'm trying to resolve the issue for those who have upgraded their phones iOS 10.0.2.  I can't control what the end user does, I just have to figure out a way to resolve the issue. Until either Apple or Adobe and find a more permeant solution.

• 3. Re: iOS 10.0.2 PhotoLibrary bug
              kerrishotts Adobe Community Professional

Can't say I've ever seen /that/ behavior before. I'm not on iOS 10.0.2, so I can't help test, but can you:

- post your config.xml (minus identifying/secret information)

- post versions of PhoneGap/Cordova, cordova-ios, and any plugins used to build the app?

- if you've made changes to the Xcode project outside of PhoneGap/Cordova, let us know what those were

• 4. Re: iOS 10.0.2 PhotoLibrary bug
                surajpindoria Adobe Employee

Also, what version of the camera plugin are you using? There was a plugins release a few weeks ago that included compatibility for iOS 10.

• 5. Re: iOS 10.0.2 PhotoLibrary bug
                  GoatLogic2014 Level 1

<meta http-equiv="Content-Security-Policy" content="default-src * 'unsafe-inline' data: gap: https://ssl.gstatic.com; script-src 'self' 'unsafe-inline' 'unsafe-eval'; connect-src * 'self'; style-src 'self' 'unsafe-inline'; media-src *" />

I'm absolutely not sure why this fixed the issue but it did.  Putting "default-src" clause at the beginning vs the end...stuff like this blows my mind.  It's so darn frustrating.  I've retested my app now on all iOS 10 all versions and iOS 9 along with Google Android and it appears to all be working normally now.

Can someone explain why this fixed the issue?  I really don't understand that line much but it carries great impact to how the phonegap application functions.

• 6. Re: iOS 10.0.2 PhotoLibrary bug
                    GoatLogic2014 Level 1

How can I upgrade the plugin via mac osx command line interface?  I manually got around the security issue by going into xcode direclty and adding in the correct key/value into the plist file.

• 7. Re: iOS 10.0.2 PhotoLibrary bug
                      surajpindoria Adobe Employee

$ phonegap plugin update <plugin-name>