2 Replies Latest reply on Oct 1, 2016 6:46 AM by Roei Tzoref

Not able to export composition correctly, a lot of the effects are remove when exporting

guzze

Hello!

I´ve completed a project in After Effect cc 2015 13.7.2.3, and when I render the composition that I´ve worked with everything looks great. But, when exporting it removes some of my effects for some strange reasons. The most interesting thing is that the first eps text file in the video works just as I´ve edited it with some 3d effects and more but all the others similar files loses their 3d and one of the files get a whole other see trough look that wasn´t even applied.

Please help!

• 1. Re: Not able to export composition correctly, a lot of the effects are remove when exporting
          guzze Level 1

Exporting through render queue work like a charm though, but I´m still interested in figuring out why it does not work to export with media encoder for example.

Thanks in advance!

• 2. Re: Not able to export composition correctly, a lot of the effects are remove when exporting
            Roei Tzoref Adobe Community Professional
            But, when exporting it removes some of my effects for some strange reasons.
            Exporting through render queue work like a charm though, but I´m still interested in figuring out why it does not work to export with media encoder for example.

when you export through AME prior to 2015.3 feature "Queue in AME" - you don't get your render settings, but "Current Settings"  i.e whatever switch you left on or off here:

that's what will be exported to AME. what you see in Ae, is what you get in AME.

another thing to consider is that once you send your Composition to AME, it won't update if you made changes. you have to export again after you make a change.

I cover this and other gotchas in rendering in AME in this tutorial:

this behavior was greatly improved in the latest version of 13.8.1 with the new "Queue in AME" covered here at 2:54