32 Replies Latest reply on Feb 1, 2017 2:17 PM by BobLevine

InDesign crashes after start since Sierra update [URGENT]

rderimay Level 1

Hi there,

on my MacBook Pro, InDesign crashes immediately after start since Sierra has been installed.

1. Uninstalling it and reinstalling did not solve the problem

2. Setting the auto-hiding feature of the menu bar did not help.

If anyone has an idea, I would be forever grateful...

Adobe Staff > Please help, I need to finish a big project quickly.

Regards.

• 1. Re: InDesign crashes after start since Sierra update [URGENT]
          Test Screen Name Most Valuable Participant

Thanks for sharing your early adopter experience. It may cause others to delay. I suggest you go back If you're in a rush. What on earth were you doing upgrading OS when at a critical point of a project, this happens EVERY TIME??

• 2. Re: InDesign crashes after start since Sierra update [URGENT]
            rderimay Level 1

Your answer does not really go to something constructive dont you think ? This is not the point. The point is InDesign started immediately not to work after the update.

Sierra beta is out since months, I can not think that Adobe did not test the software correctly before release. So the problem is related to something special I presume. 

1 person found this helpful
            • 3. Re: InDesign crashes after start since Sierra update [URGENT]
              BobLevine MVP & Adobe Community Professional

You upgraded an operating system on a mission critical machine without testing and now you want to blame Adobe?

Sorry, but that’s not a very smart thing to do.

That part out of the way, I am a strong opponent to in place operating system upgrades, especially on Macs. If you’ve tried trashing your preferences and uninstall/reinstall, I suggest either rolling back or doing a clean operating system installation.

• 4. Re: InDesign crashes after start since Sierra update [URGENT]
                Willi Adelberger Most Valuable Participant

You did not tell us, which version you are using. Only CC 2015 and later will be compatible. Any other version does not work with sierra.

And only with a final version a final program can be developed. Apple has a VERY poor reputation when it comes to backward compatibility. So it is a silly decision to upgrade an OS during critical work.

• 5. Re: InDesign crashes after start since Sierra update [URGENT]
                  Derek Cross Level 6

Which version of InDesign are you using?

By the way, this is a user-to-user forum, you aren't talking to Adobe.

• 6. Re: InDesign crashes after start since Sierra update [URGENT]
                    rderimay Level 1

I am using the very last one CC 2015 and the last update.

• 7. Re: InDesign crashes after start since Sierra update [URGENT]
                      Sumit_Garg Adobe Employee

Hi Régis,

There are few things you can try :

1) Using disk utility perform "first aid" operation , that might fix some permission related issue.

2) After performing first aid , clean preferences and caches of InDesign and try to launch InDesign.

3) If possible can you please share crash logs .

Thanks

-Sumit

• 8. Re: InDesign crashes after start since Sierra update [URGENT]
                        SteveKChicago Level 1

This is happening to me as well. I have multiple backups of all my volumes though, so I as able to restore my startup volume to El Capitan so I could continue working.

Yes, I agree that you should never ever ever update your OS on a production machine 1) without waiting to see if it's stable and 2) without a backup so you can roll back. So hopefully you've learned your lesson. It happens to all of us at least once. The trick is, to learn from that first disaster and take measure to make sure it never happens again.

But that's besides the point. Adobe has had access to the Sierra betas for months, and the gold master candidates for weeks. Countless other developers had their apps updated and ready-to-go for Sierra before the OS was  officially released.

So, no excuses, Adobe.

• 9. Re: InDesign crashes after start since Sierra update [URGENT]

I don’t suppose it’s dawned on you that the issue could be in the operating system?

• 10. Re: InDesign crashes after start since Sierra update [URGENT]
                            SteveKChicago Level 1

At first, yes.

But if it were Apple's fault, Adobe would be shouting that from the mountain tops. Adobe hasn't even mentioned this in an email to their customers, on their website, in a press release, not a peep.

They're probably still peeved at Apple for calling out Flash as the buggy, memory- and cpu-hog it is.

it's a major OS update. It's up to developers to test their apps and open a dialogue with Apple to iron out any issues.

Btw, Apple has already released updates and betas to Sierra and the issues weren't fixed in them.

• 11. Re: InDesign crashes after start since Sierra update [URGENT]

I still maintain that if you did an in place upgrade you cannot eliminate that as the cause.

• 12. Re: InDesign crashes after start since Sierra update [URGENT]
                                Willi Adelberger Most Valuable Participant

Apple has a very poor history when it comes to backward compatibility. This is a fact, no one needs to shout that, everyone knows, that they don't care on their customers. I write that as an Apple user since 1986.

• 13. Re: InDesign crashes after start since Sierra update [URGENT]
                                  Conrad C Adobe Community Professional & MVP

Looking at the forum, there don't seem to be a large number of reports of InDesign crashes in Sierra. And although my experience is just as anecdotal, I did hours of work in InDesign in a late Sierra beta and it never crashed. (But for now my decision is to keep my production Macs on El Capitan.) Also, the official Adobe Creative Cloud FAQ for Sierra claims that the only applications that have known problems are Photoshop and Lightroom; the others don't require updates for compatibility with Sierra. All of that seems to indicate that InDesign crashes in Sierra are not expected or common.

When OS X Yosemite came out, there was a rash of InDesign crashes. It turned out that they were related to a Yosemite incompatibility in the Default Folder utility which modifies the Open/Save dialog box and which many InDesign users use (including me). Once that utility was updated for Yosemite, the crashes went away. The point there is that it might be worth checking all your third-party utilities, especially those running in the background, and make sure they're all up to date or disabled if they aren't. Check all your third party InDesign plug-ins, too; try starting InDesign without them.

2 people found this helpful
                                  • 14. Re: InDesign crashes after start since Sierra update [URGENT]
                                    SteveKChicago Level 1

Thanks Conrad.

I actually tried a totally fresh install of Sierra, with zero third-party apps installed except InDesign CC. I didn't install any fonts, nor font utilities. Nothing except InDesign. So that rules out all of those possibilities, unfortunately.

(I've been a Default Folder user for more than a decade and was a beta tester for the last version, so I know exactly what you mean.

I was beta testing Sierra from the beginning as well and InDesign didn't start crashing until right around the first GM candidate, I believe.—just some UI issues. (Although it didn't play nice with SoftRaid.)

• 15. Re: InDesign crashes after start since Sierra update [URGENT]
                                      SteveKChicago Level 1

I didn't. I totally wiped a volume, installed the official Sierra release from scratch, then installed nothing else except InDesign CC.

I did this twice to be sure.

• 16. Re: InDesign crashes after start since Sierra update [URGENT]
                                        SteveKChicago Level 1

I've never really gotten on board with that notion of Apple being so awful with backward compatibility. You can run Sierra on any machine released since 2009. That's 7 years. That's an eternity in the computing world. (Unless you're talking about the switch from PPC to Intel and then dropping Rosetta a few years later?)

I don't want Apple to turn into Microsoft where people are still running a ten year old OS and they have to waste resources updating outdated software for obsolete hardware. I'm all for innovation and evolution.

• 17. Re: InDesign crashes after start since Sierra update [URGENT]

Hardware, yes. Software, not so much.

That said, thanks for the details on the clean install. So, that eliminates that.

• 18. Re: InDesign crashes after start since Sierra update [URGENT]
                                            rderimay Level 1

Thanks for all the answers.

Here are the crash logs :

Process:               Adobe InDesign CC 2015 [90609]

Path:                  /Applications/Adobe InDesign CC 2015/Adobe InDesign CC 2015.app/Contents/MacOS/Adobe InDesign CC 2015

Identifier:            com.adobe.InDesign

Version:               11.4.1.102 (11410)

Code Type:             X86-64 (Native)

Parent Process:        ??? [1]

Responsible:           Adobe InDesign CC 2015 [90609]

User ID:               501

Date/Time:             2016-10-04 09:56:38.640 +0200

OS Version:            Mac OS X 10.12 (16A323)

Report Version:        12

Anonymous UUID:        72CD89FF-ECDD-76B0-B564-7BDB62353ED5

Sleep/Wake UUID:       92D4FB0D-BAD2-43DF-89EC-D3B7EEC5CB68

Time Awake Since Boot: 230000 seconds

Time Since Wake:       5300 seconds

System Integrity Protection: enabled

Crashed Thread:        0  Dispatch queue: com.apple.main-thread

Exception Type:        EXC_BAD_ACCESS (SIGSEGV)

Exception Codes:       KERN_INVALID_ADDRESS at 0x0000000000000000

Exception Note:        EXC_CORPSE_NOTIFY

Termination Signal:    Segmentation fault: 11

Termination Reason:    Namespace SIGNAL, Code 0xb

Terminating Process:   exc handler [0]

VM Regions Near 0:

-->

__TEXT                 000000010b29e000-000000010b2a3000 [   20K] r-x/rwx SM=COW  /Applications/Adobe InDesign CC 2015/Adobe InDesign CC 2015.app/Contents/MacOS/Adobe InDesign CC 2015

Thread 0 Crashed:: Dispatch queue: com.apple.main-thread

0   DataBaseLib.dylib             0x00000001102d2e3b 0x11029c000 + 224827

1   DataBaseLib.dylib             0x00000001102c1cd7 0x11029c000 + 154839

2   DataBaseLib.dylib             0x00000001102cd9fa 0x11029c000 + 203258

3   DataBaseLib.dylib             0x00000001102cd07e 0x11029c000 + 200830

4   DataBaseLib.dylib             0x00000001102b55e4 0x11029c000 + 103908

5   DataBaseLib.dylib             0x00000001102ad8df 0x11029c000 + 71903

6   DataBaseLib.dylib             0x00000001102ad762 0x11029c000 + 71522

7   DataBaseLib.dylib             0x00000001102ad6ce 0x11029c000 + 71374

8   DataBaseLib.dylib             0x000000011029e326 0x11029c000 + 8998

9   DataBaseLib.dylib             0x000000011029e0ae 0x11029c000 + 8366

10  ObjectModelLib.dylib           0x0000000110322b0c 0x110315000 + 56076

11  ObjectModelLib.dylib           0x000000011035c641 0x110315000 + 292417

12  ObjectModelLib.dylib           0x0000000110357a9f ShuksanInit(IStartupScreen* (*)(), IPlugIn*) + 6703

13  com.adobe.InDesign             0x000000010b29f5ce main + 94

14  libdyld.dylib                 0x00007fff95b0d255 start + 1

Thread 1:

0   libsystem_kernel.dylib         0x00007fff95c3c4e6 __workq_kernreturn + 10

1   libsystem_pthread.dylib       0x00007fff95d237c5 _pthread_wqthread + 1426

2   libsystem_pthread.dylib       0x00007fff95d23221 start_wqthread + 13

Thread 2:: Dispatch queue: NSCGSDisableUpdates

0   libsystem_kernel.dylib         0x00007fff95c3441a mach_msg_trap + 10

1   libsystem_kernel.dylib         0x00007fff95c33867 mach_msg + 55

2   com.apple.SkyLight             0x00007fff91fb0db4 _CGSReenableUpdateForConnectionSync + 99

3   com.apple.SkyLight             0x00007fff91ea6146 CGSUpdateManager::enable_update(unsigned long long) + 526

4   libdispatch.dylib             0x00007fff95adff5f _dispatch_call_block_and_release + 12

5   libdispatch.dylib             0x00007fff95ad7128 _dispatch_client_callout + 8

6   libdispatch.dylib             0x00007fff95aedb97 _dispatch_queue_serial_drain + 896

7   libdispatch.dylib             0x00007fff95adfd41 _dispatch_queue_invoke + 1046

8   libdispatch.dylib             0x00007fff95ae6158 _dispatch_queue_override_invoke + 369

9   libdispatch.dylib             0x00007fff95ad8ee0 _dispatch_root_queue_drain + 476

10  libdispatch.dylib             0x00007fff95ad8cb7 _dispatch_worker_thread3 + 99

11  libsystem_pthread.dylib       0x00007fff95d23746 _pthread_wqthread + 1299

12  libsystem_pthread.dylib       0x00007fff95d23221 start_wqthread + 13

Thread 3:

Thread 4:

Thread 5:

Thread 6:

Thread 7:

Thread 0 crashed with X86 Thread State (64-bit):

rax: 0x0000000000000000  rbx: 0x0000618000282120  rcx: 0x0000618000031780  rdx: 0x0000000000000004

rdi: 0x00007f9f36847a00  rsi: 0x000000000000001f  rbp: 0x00007fff54960db0  rsp: 0x00007fff54960d90

r8: 0x0000000000000000   r9: 0x000000000000047d  r10: 0x0000000000000001  r11: 0x0000000000000005

r12: 0x0000000000000000  r13: 0x00007f9f36646380  r14: 0x0000618000340800  r15: 0x0000618000340840

rip: 0x00000001102d2e3b  rfl: 0x0000000000010246  cr2: 0x0000000000000000

Logical CPU:     0

Error Code:      0x00000004

Trap Number:     14

Binary Images:

0x10b29e000 -        0x10b2a2ffe +com.adobe.InDesign (11.4.1.102 - 11410) <16131BDB-853B-3EC6-AFFA-60F20DE9BFB3> /Applications/Adobe InDesign CC 2015/Adobe InDesign CC 2015.app/Contents/MacOS/Adobe InDesign CC 2015

0x10b2aa000 -        0x10b2aaff7 +com.adobe.InDesign.InDesignModelAndUI (9.0 - 0) <49FED56D-4934-326F-A947-FA10341DE600> /Applications/Adobe InDesign CC 2015/Adobe InDesign CC 2015.app/Contents/MacOS/InDesignModelAndUI.framework/Versions/A/InDesignModelAndUI

0x10b2b5000 -        0x10b2bcfff +com.adobe.coretech.adobesplashkit (AdobeSplashKit Version 1.0 - 1.0) <707D43E9-76C9-3CD0-8A2E-BAFFFC27E0CA> /Applications/Adobe InDesign CC 2015/Adobe InDesign CC 2015.app/Contents/Frameworks/AdobeSplashKit.framework/Versions/A/AdobeSplashKit

0x10b2c9000 -        0x10b2d3ffd +ASLSupportLib.dylib (0) <1C6E5CC3-6344-34D8-8B4E-0788FE88FE54> /Applications/Adobe InDesign CC 2015/Adobe InDesign CC 2015.app/Contents/MacOS/ASLSupportLib.dylib

0x10b2e0000 -        0x10b3ddff9 +DV_WidgetBinLib.dylib (0) <6246E307-06F8-36C5-9F3D-BF755D0088F2> /Applications/Adobe InDesign CC 2015/Adobe InDesign CC 2015.app/Contents/MacOS/DV_WidgetBinLib.dylib

0x10b517000 -        0x10b557ff3 +TextPanelLib.dylib (0) <D00621DC-526A-3E08-99A5-5BE5F133C85C> /Applications/Adobe InDesign CC 2015/Adobe InDesign CC 2015.app/Contents/MacOS/TextPanelLib.dylib

0x10b579000 -        0x10b6c6ff5 +WidgetBinLib.dylib (0) <F970FB4D-D130-39C5-AC5B-0286BCCCA5F6> /Applications/Adobe InDesign CC 2015/Adobe InDesign CC 2015.app/Contents/MacOS/WidgetBinLib.dylib

0x10b787000 -        0x10b911ff7 +com.adobe.owl (AdobeOwl version 5.2.9 - 5.2.9) <737A15DC-C273-3DD0-B251-BAAC52022AB2> /Applications/Adobe InDesign CC 2015/Adobe InDesign CC 2015.app/Contents/Frameworks/AdobeOwl.framework/Versions/A/AdobeOwl

0x10b95f000 -        0x10bc37ff7 +com.adobe.dvacore.framework (10.0.0 - 10.0.0.0) <1F78DC0D-DF64-3259-A321-3A2072DA0806> /Applications/Adobe InDesign CC 2015/Adobe InDesign CC 2015.app/Contents/Frameworks/dvacore.framework/Versions/A/dvacore

0x10bd1c000 -        0x10c2dbff7 +com.adobe.dvaui.framework (10.0.0 - 10.0.0.0) <8D0030DC-C0D2-3D8B-910D-E007063AEF4B> /Applications/Adobe InDesign CC 2015/Adobe InDesign CC 2015.app/Contents/Frameworks/dvaui.framework/Versions/A/dvaui

0x10c6f7000 -        0x10c6f7ff7 +com.adobe.InDesign.InDesignModel (9.0 - 0) <65E87CDB-08DC-3874-8E90-7832D6D07024> /Applications/Adobe InDesign CC 2015/Adobe InDesign CC 2015.app/Contents/MacOS/InDesignModel.framework/Versions/A/InDesignModel

0x10c701000 -        0x10c710ff7 +com.adobe.boost_threads.framework (10.0.0 - 10.0.0.0) <8F903F6C-9619-3375-8D89-0CC8BECA1C32> /Applications/Adobe InDesign CC 2015/Adobe InDesign CC 2015.app/Contents/Frameworks/boost_threads.framework/Versions/A/boost_threads

0x10c729000 -        0x10c72aff7 +com.adobe.boost_system.framework (10.0.0 - 10.0.0.0) <E631FC8B-C3D2-3ADB-8777-9C124508509E> /Applications/Adobe InDesign CC 2015/Adobe InDesign CC 2015.app/Contents/Frameworks/boost_system.framework/Versions/A/boost_system

0x10c736000 -        0x10c73bfff +com.adobe.boost_date_time.framework (10.0.0 - 10.0.0.0) <148D892B-780B-36B1-B1BE-5180AD237203> /Applications/Adobe InDesign CC 2015/Adobe InDesign CC 2015.app/Contents/Frameworks/boost_date_time.framework/Versions/A/boost_date_time

0x10c749000 -        0x10cb88ff5 +PublicLib.dylib (0) <3260B8D3-B8F5-3E36-A4F7-5DF9F5496DDB> /Applications/Adobe InDesign CC 2015/Adobe InDesign CC 2015.app/Contents/MacOS/PublicLib.dylib

0x10ccdc000 -        0x10cce5ff7 +PMRuntime.dylib (0) <610E0BA5-A4FE-3C2C-9C6B-2F7F0D4DB615> /Applications/Adobe InDesign CC 2015/Adobe InDesign CC 2015.app/Contents/MacOS/PMRuntime.dylib

0x10ccef000 -        0x10cd00fff +com.adobe.AFL (AdobeAFL 2.0.0 - 2.0) <BF9D724B-D40A-3250-8A0F-6F978D3904AA> /Applications/Adobe InDesign CC 2015/Adobe InDesign CC 2015.app/Contents/Frameworks/AdobeAFL.framework/Versions/A/AdobeAFL

0x10cd14000 -        0x10d002ffb +com.adobe.CoolType (AdobeCoolType 5.15.00.36125 - 5.15.00.36125) <C7B78AC8-5659-3CD0-9483-29F9628C0C61> /Applications/Adobe InDesign CC 2015/Adobe InDesign CC 2015.app/Contents/Frameworks/AdobeCoolType.framework/Versions/A/AdobeCoolType

0x10d04d000 -        0x10d069ffb +com.adobe.BIB (AdobeBIB 1.2.03.36125 - 1.2.03.36125) <28247879-8E7A-3B40-9012-FF1E849D7236> /Applications/Adobe InDesign CC 2015/Adobe InDesign CC 2015.app/Contents/Frameworks/AdobeBIB.framework/Versions/A/AdobeBIB

0x10d077000 -        0x10d1bcff3 +com.adobe.ACE (AdobeACE 2.20.02.36125 - 2.20.02.36125) <833F0706-F228-39B7-BCAF-9989A47E4D55> /Applications/Adobe InDesign CC 2015/Adobe InDesign CC 2015.app/Contents/Frameworks/AdobeACE.framework/Versions/A/AdobeACE

0x10d1d8000 -        0x10da53ff7 +com.adobe.AGM (AdobeAGM 4.30.60.1 - 4.30.60.1) <72B26DB9-CE48-35E3-9AEF-755AD0235E81> /Applications/Adobe InDesign CC 2015/Adobe InDesign CC 2015.app/Contents/Frameworks/AdobeAGM.framework/Versions/A/AdobeAGM

0x10db13000 -        0x10db44ffb +com.adobe.ARE (AdobeARE 1.5.02.36125 - 1.5.02.36125) <23632FFE-0B66-3458-AB4F-3E0CAAF27625> /Applications/Adobe InDesign CC 2015/Adobe InDesign CC 2015.app/Contents/Frameworks/AdobeARE.framework/Versions/A/AdobeARE

0x10db51000 -        0x10db74ff3 +com.adobe.BIBUtils (AdobeBIBUtils 1.1.01 - 1.1.01) <B71D4C22-E568-3088-AED2-7D14B810D74A> /Applications/Adobe InDesign CC 2015/Adobe InDesign CC 2015.app/Contents/Frameworks/AdobeBIBUtils.framework/Versions/A/AdobeBIBUtils

0x10db83000 -        0x10dee9ffb +com.adobe.MPS (AdobeMPS 5.8.1.36043 - 5.8.1.36043) <16E2510F-2C06-3BDB-9302-8DE6D31F8D90> /Applications/Adobe InDesign CC 2015/Adobe InDesign CC 2015.app/Contents/Frameworks/AdobeMPS.framework/Versions/A/AdobeMPS

0x10df5c000 -        0x10df7ffff +com.adobe.dvaflashview.framework (10.0.0 - 10.0.0.0) <FE311498-1298-3A8A-8321-4EE132554DC7> /Applications/Adobe InDesign CC 2015/Adobe InDesign CC 2015.app/Contents/Frameworks/dvaflashview.framework/Versions/A/dvaflashview

0x10df9e000 -        0x10dfa2ff7 +com.adobe.ape.shim (3.4.0.29366 - 3.4.0.29366) <B9447EE8-6F91-9E85-C163-96600BF70764> /Applications/Adobe InDesign CC 2015/Adobe InDesign CC 2015.app/Contents/Frameworks/adbeape.framework/Versions/A/adbeape

0x10dfa9000 -        0x10e084ff7 +com.adobe.exo.framework (10.0.0 - 10.0.0.0) <C97EF69E-1765-31FC-A61A-F6CBFA05E9FA> /Applications/Adobe InDesign CC 2015/Adobe InDesign CC 2015.app/Contents/Frameworks/exo.framework/Versions/A/exo

0x10e14d000 -        0x10e288ff7 +com.adobe.dvaworkspace.framework (10.0.0 - 10.0.0.0) <9FB442BA-F4A3-31CB-8B60-1B9959B35CB7> /Applications/Adobe InDesign CC 2015/Adobe InDesign CC 2015.app/Contents/Frameworks/dvaworkspace.framework/Versions/A/dvaworkspace

0x10e374000 -        0x10e692fcf +com.adobe.PlugPlugOwl (6.1.0.176 - 6.1.0.176) <0DE87856-3AC9-3A51-A4C4-DC2F3D2750C8> /Applications/Adobe InDesign CC 2015/Adobe InDesign CC 2015.app/Contents/Frameworks/PlugPlugOwl.framework/Versions/A/PlugPlugOwl

0x10e6fb000 -        0x10e849ff3 +libtypekitC4Release.dylib (0) <66BE7A59-04FA-3361-81DB-208E19DEF919> /Applications/Adobe InDesign CC 2015/Adobe InDesign CC 2015.app/Contents/MacOS/libtypekitC4Release.dylib

0x10e86d000 -        0x10e89dfef +libtbb.dylib (0) <D41FA1F0-4921-308A-93DF-4D16F8913472> /Applications/Adobe InDesign CC 2015/Adobe InDesign CC 2015.app/Contents/Frameworks/libtbb.dylib

0x10e8bc000 -        0x10e8e1fff +libtbbmalloc.dylib (0) <60EF4F46-298B-38B6-A6CD-9B168072EAB7> /Applications/Adobe InDesign CC 2015/Adobe InDesign CC 2015.app/Contents/Frameworks/libtbbmalloc.dylib

0x10e90d000 -        0x10f652fff +com.adobe.ICUData (4.0 - 3.61) <B9864D01-126E-3C56-B04C-993F9890F6AD> /Applications/Adobe InDesign CC 2015/Adobe InDesign CC 2015.app/Contents/Frameworks/ICUData.framework/Versions/4.0/ICUData

0x10f667000 -        0x10f7a2fff +com.adobe.ICUInternationalization (4.0 - 3.61) <CEAE369B-B601-30D5-9563-6C2AB781AF27> /Applications/Adobe InDesign CC 2015/Adobe InDesign CC 2015.app/Contents/Frameworks/ICUInternationalization.framework/Versions/4.0/ICUInternatio nalization

0x10f7f8000 -        0x10f8fbff7 +com.adobe.ICUUnicode (4.0 - 3.61) <CE487901-E84A-3E54-95AB-91F2EAF57F6A> /Applications/Adobe InDesign CC 2015/Adobe InDesign CC 2015.app/Contents/Frameworks/ICUUnicode.framework/Versions/4.0/ICUUnicode

0x10f939000 -        0x10fa70ff7 +com.winsoft.wrservices (WRServices 11.0.0 - 11.0.0) <A1AF94EB-8B13-305C-8B8C-8E420BA0DD0A> /Applications/Adobe InDesign CC 2015/Adobe InDesign CC 2015.app/Contents/Frameworks/WRServices.framework/Versions/A/WRServices

0x10facf000 -        0x10fbd0fff +com.adobe.amtlib (9.0.0.21 - 9.0.0.21) <BAE71CEB-B622-38DB-A0A2-796C0BEB4E03> /Applications/Adobe InDesign CC 2015/Adobe InDesign CC 2015.app/Contents/Frameworks/amtlib.framework/Versions/A/amtlib

0x10fbe8000 -        0x10fbebfff +com.adobe.AdobeCrashReporter (7.3 - 7.3.2) <F09CBDBF-D0F2-3E8B-A039-EC311CD1CCA1> /Applications/Adobe InDesign CC 2015/Adobe InDesign CC 2015.app/Contents/Frameworks/AdobeCrashReporter.framework/Versions/A/AdobeCrashReporter

0x10fbf3000 -        0x10fcbffff +com.adobe.boost_regex.framework (10.0.0 - 10.0.0.0) <CBC980CD-6D75-316B-A89A-A9FB732B407E> /Applications/Adobe InDesign CC 2015/Adobe InDesign CC 2015.app/Contents/Frameworks/boost_regex.framework/Versions/A/boost_regex

0x10fd36000 -        0x10fe30fff +com.adobe.adobe_caps (adobe_caps 10.0.0.5 - 10.0.0.5) <E029224F-4AD9-3054-87A7-AB5FAAD7CD1F> /Applications/Adobe InDesign CC 2015/Adobe InDesign CC 2015.app/Contents/Frameworks/adobe_caps.framework/Versions/A/adobe_caps

0x10fe43000 -        0x10fe51fff +com.adobe.boost_filesystem.framework (10.0.0 - 10.0.0.0) <DF762608-1752-3819-9955-7AC78340F0D1> /Applications/Adobe InDesign CC 2015/Adobe InDesign CC 2015.app/Contents/Frameworks/boost_filesystem.framework/Versions/A/boost_filesystem

0x10fe62000 -        0x10fe6eff7 +com.adobe.boost_signals.framework (10.0.0 - 10.0.0.0) <787C8A48-671A-3BFD-BC16-663F3CDABE52> /Applications/Adobe InDesign CC 2015/Adobe InDesign CC 2015.app/Contents/Frameworks/boost_signals.framework/Versions/A/boost_signals

0x10fe84000 -        0x10fe88ffb  com.apple.agl (3.3.1 - AGL-3.3.1) <47E88CED-4D65-3579-A730-B576D3E41DFA> /System/Library/Frameworks/AGL.framework/Versions/A/AGL

0x10fe95000 -        0x10ffddff7 +com.adobe.AIDE (1.5.0 - 1.5.0.35921) <452817DA-9C9F-3579-A2D2-F1166387B510> /Applications/Adobe InDesign CC 2015/Adobe InDesign CC 2015.app/Contents/Frameworks/AIDE.framework/Versions/A/AIDE

0x110003000 -        0x1100acff7 +com.adobe.ICUConverter (4.0 - 3.61) <E20E390A-9BAF-3454-BA16-7B9CCD4CA8F0> /Applications/Adobe InDesign CC 2015/Adobe InDesign CC 2015.app/Contents/Frameworks/ICUConverter.framework/Versions/4.0/ICUConverter

0x1100d3000 -        0x1101b0ff7 +com.adobe.dvanet.framework (10.0.0 - 10.0.0.0) <1B21A9FC-07B8-3A22-8183-41A39629B75C> /Applications/Adobe InDesign CC 2015/Adobe InDesign CC 2015.app/Contents/Frameworks/dvanet.framework/Versions/A/dvanet

0x11021a000 -        0x11023bff7 +VulcanControl.dylib (5.2.0.50 - 5.2.0.50 Copyright 2015, Adobe Systems Incorporated. All rights reserved.) <00913D4C-517C-33E8-895A-6F6509111B19> /Applications/Adobe InDesign CC 2015/Adobe InDesign CC 2015.app/Contents/Frameworks/VulcanControl.dylib

0x11024b000 -        0x110283fff +VulcanMessage5.dylib (5.2.0.49 - 5.2.0.49 Copyright 2015, Adobe Systems Incorporated. All rights reserved.) <1D3CED35-E99B-3AAB-9C60-C6F853ED3BFB> /Applications/Adobe InDesign CC 2015/Adobe InDesign CC 2015.app/Contents/Frameworks/VulcanMessage5.dylib

0x11029c000 -        0x1102ffffc +DataBaseLib.dylib (0) <CB61976E-60B4-3517-A3ED-9D927CE9318E> /Applications/Adobe InDesign CC 2015/Adobe InDesign CC 2015.app/Contents/MacOS/DataBaseLib.dylib

0x110315000 -        0x11038bfff +ObjectModelLib.dylib (0) <C73CF736-EF16-3704-A7AA-1580E7948D07> /Applications/Adobe InDesign CC 2015/Adobe InDesign CC 2015.app/Contents/MacOS/ObjectModelLib.dylib

0x1103ae000 -        0x1103cefff +com.adobe.AXE8SharedExpat (AdobeAXE8SharedExpat 3.8.0.36035 - 3.8.0.36035) <812A75FD-E9B1-3F2B-A06F-04F504220CBE> /Applications/Adobe InDesign CC 2015/Adobe InDesign CC 2015.app/Contents/Frameworks/AdobeAXE8SharedExpat.framework/Versions/A/AdobeAXE8SharedExp at

0x113fc5000 -        0x114005ff7 +com.adobe.AAM.AdobeUpdaterNotificationFramework (UpdaterNotifications 9.0.0.3 - 9.0.0.3) <2F5B40E6-812C-34E0-A8AC-02F55D770D49> /Applications/Adobe InDesign CC 2015/Adobe InDesign CC 2015.app/Contents/Frameworks/UpdaterNotifications.framework/Versions/A/UpdaterNotificatio ns

0x114f4f000 -        0x114f8c1c7  dyld (421.1) <A525EAEA-AF86-30C2-B360-3D093B4F0828> /usr/lib/dyld

0x7fff7d550000 -     0x7fff7d550fff  com.apple.Accelerate (1.11 - Accelerate 1.11) <BDDB2053-BB24-34E4-A452-50D1260BF672> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Accelerate

0x7fff7d551000 -     0x7fff7d568ff3  libCGInterfaces.dylib (331.4) <2CD05A85-79AC-3C67-9ABE-00294CE1C82B> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vImage.framework/Ve rsions/A/Libraries/libCGInterfaces.dylib

0x7fff7d569000 -     0x7fff7dba9fe3  com.apple.vImage (8.1 - ???) <6CC22156-EC5C-3DC3-8132-41376F090B08> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vImage.framework/Ve rsions/A/vImage

0x7fff7dbaa000 -     0x7fff7dd71fef  libBLAS.dylib (1185) <0D55CF73-6DBD-3D15-B500-189479638551> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Ve rsions/A/libBLAS.dylib

0x7fff7dd72000 -     0x7fff7dd89fff  libBNNS.dylib (14) <43A9B06E-3C21-3CE6-B0C1-99DA172DEEB0> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Ve rsions/A/libBNNS.dylib

0x7fff7dd8a000 -     0x7fff7e195fff  libLAPACK.dylib (1185) <E7AE9C48-6E42-3EB7-A257-D48E0CB48D00> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Ve rsions/A/libLAPACK.dylib

0x7fff7e196000 -     0x7fff7e1acfff  libLinearAlgebra.dylib (1185) <08F00EFB-B477-3421-906E-3D364E607E6A> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Ve rsions/A/libLinearAlgebra.dylib

0x7fff7e1ad000 -     0x7fff7e1b3fff  libQuadrature.dylib (3) <120F6228-A3D4-3184-89D7-785ADC2AC715> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Ve rsions/A/libQuadrature.dylib

0x7fff7e1b4000 -     0x7fff7e1c7ff7  libSparseBLAS.dylib (1185) <912E3D25-27C0-3245-B64C-3CAD43A5D633> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Ve rsions/A/libSparseBLAS.dylib

0x7fff7e1c8000 -     0x7fff7e315ff7  libvDSP.dylib (600) <87EF1D0A-1F85-31DD-AD8F-AB31E7D8E73B> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Ve rsions/A/libvDSP.dylib

0x7fff7e316000 -     0x7fff7e3cdfff  libvMisc.dylib (600) <F6EA539E-0A90-3F8A-9ECA-001E46394E29> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Ve rsions/A/libvMisc.dylib

0x7fff7e3ce000 -     0x7fff7e3cefff  com.apple.Accelerate.vecLib (3.11 - vecLib 3.11) <B4B785D8-CB43-3E5D-AE81-1F27885AA112> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Ve rsions/A/vecLib

0x7fff7e68b000 -     0x7fff7f362ff3  com.apple.AppKit (6.9 - 1504) <5524F97F-FB11-3556-8AC4-FF634C6CCCB7> /System/Library/Frameworks/AppKit.framework/Versions/C/AppKit

0x7fff7f374000 -     0x7fff7f374fff  com.apple.ApplicationServices (48 - 48) <3E1395EA-C661-3318-9B87-9857BB81021B> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/ApplicationServices

0x7fff7f375000 -     0x7fff7f3e3ff7  com.apple.ApplicationServices.ATS (377 - 422) <521E41BF-D495-3233-B6BF-C0B83DD1A8C0> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ATS.framew ork/Versions/A/ATS

0x7fff7f47d000 -     0x7fff7f5abfff  libFontParser.dylib (194) <CDC6A0AA-E6AC-315B-AFBF-011F64548911> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ATS.framew ork/Versions/A/Resources/libFontParser.dylib

0x7fff7f5ac000 -     0x7fff7f5f6fff  libFontRegistry.dylib (196) <3B8B0E78-2B30-3F18-B7D3-BE4E96F6BAF3> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ATS.framew ork/Versions/A/Resources/libFontRegistry.dylib

0x7fff7f653000 -     0x7fff7f685fff  libTrueTypeScaler.dylib (194) <E8B9E8E7-1F7A-3700-895C-501C12EDD001> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ATS.framew ork/Versions/A/Resources/libTrueTypeScaler.dylib

0x7fff7f6f1000 -     0x7fff7f79bff7  com.apple.ColorSync (4.12.0 - 502) <C86F8032-83DD-34EB-A4CB-87E96F25CF1C> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ColorSync. framework/Versions/A/ColorSync

0x7fff7f79c000 -     0x7fff7f7ecfff  com.apple.HIServices (1.22 - 589) <3167EF9C-F121-39EF-AAE2-7700E7128426> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/HIServices .framework/Versions/A/HIServices

0x7fff7f7ed000 -     0x7fff7f7fcff3  com.apple.LangAnalysis (1.7.0 - 1.7.0) <47D1A017-91A4-37F3-93E0-3923CD6ED2DE> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/LangAnalys is.framework/Versions/A/LangAnalysis

0x7fff7f7fd000 -     0x7fff7f84afff  com.apple.print.framework.PrintCore (12 - 491) <B7CC15C1-AF50-37F3-8AF6-65F8CDC323F0> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/PrintCore. framework/Versions/A/PrintCore

0x7fff7f84b000 -     0x7fff7f886fff  com.apple.QD (3.12 - 310) <8F718290-DD82-36CE-9AF0-EFB6D31A49F4> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/QD.framewo rk/Versions/A/QD

0x7fff7f887000 -     0x7fff7f892ff7  com.apple.speech.synthesis.framework (6.0.15 - 6.0.15) <23EA6076-ECDF-3A50-81E7-3CE6451DC8C4> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SpeechSynt hesis.framework/Versions/A/SpeechSynthesis

0x7fff7f893000 -     0x7fff7fa9ffff  com.apple.audio.toolbox.AudioToolbox (1.14 - 1.14) <EDDC86C8-92F3-34C6-A5C1-A176ADA724C3> /System/Library/Frameworks/AudioToolbox.framework/Versions/A/AudioToolbox

0x7fff7faa0000 -     0x7fff7faa0fff  com.apple.audio.units.AudioUnit (1.14 - 1.14) <AA9DB0D2-3B2F-3366-B451-DD9E89038F6F> /System/Library/Frameworks/AudioUnit.framework/Versions/A/AudioUnit

0x7fff7fc09000 -     0x7fff7ff8cfff  com.apple.CFNetwork (807.0.4 - 807.0.4) <A338A213-4FFF-3317-B4DB-84735C63C507> /System/Library/Frameworks/CFNetwork.framework/Versions/A/CFNetwork

0x7fff7ffa6000 -     0x7fff7ffa6fff  com.apple.Carbon (154 - 157) <AB71A31F-5B15-3BF5-8532-591EACD07B21> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Carbon

0x7fff7ffa7000 -     0x7fff7ffaafff  com.apple.CommonPanels (1.2.6 - 98) <DDA2DF0B-86E7-34B6-B688-D7371DBC8A63> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CommonPanels.framework/ Versions/A/CommonPanels

0x7fff7ffab000 -     0x7fff802aefff  com.apple.HIToolbox (2.1.1 - 855) <AA4E2957-6B2D-3822-881C-0F64222F9578> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/HIToolbox.framework/Ver sions/A/HIToolbox

0x7fff802af000 -     0x7fff802b2ff7  com.apple.help (1.3.5 - 49) <27C5F9FE-838F-3807-A4AC-D99470185B10> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Help.framework/Versions /A/Help

0x7fff802b3000 -     0x7fff802b8fff  com.apple.ImageCapture (9.0 - 9.0) <E3E757FD-4060-33A4-A2AC-85EFBD987FCE> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageCapture.framework/ Versions/A/ImageCapture

0x7fff802b9000 -     0x7fff80350ff3  com.apple.ink.framework (10.9 - 219) <B44BA36D-7549-3EB2-8CF6-E171885194FB> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Ink.framework/Versions/ A/Ink

0x7fff80351000 -     0x7fff8036bfff  com.apple.openscripting (1.7 - 172) <B204BF70-C4AA-3699-8493-66E6645A92A8> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/OpenScripting.framework /Versions/A/OpenScripting

0x7fff8036c000 -     0x7fff8036dff3  com.apple.print.framework.Print (12 - 267) <CA7E9448-0903-34C8-AAF6-9070B52BF70E> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Print.framework/Version s/A/Print

0x7fff8036e000 -     0x7fff80370ff7  com.apple.securityhi (9.0 - 55006) <856F4FB9-AAF2-3FC2-BE19-E7AB494232CC> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SecurityHI.framework/Ve rsions/A/SecurityHI

0x7fff80371000 -     0x7fff80377ff7  com.apple.speech.recognition.framework (6.0.1 - 6.0.1) <A20B0F7B-C32A-3FF1-BB75-BAC0EE4EF889> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SpeechRecognition.frame work/Versions/A/SpeechRecognition

0x7fff80457000 -     0x7fff80457fff  com.apple.Cocoa (6.11 - 22) <5EEB0A26-F1C2-3D57-8441-52C0B80C2A6A> /System/Library/Frameworks/Cocoa.framework/Versions/A/Cocoa

0x7fff8058a000 -     0x7fff8061aff7  com.apple.audio.CoreAudio (4.3.0 - 4.3.0) <0352D931-596B-3AFE-B5C6-5925CF9F870E> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreAudio.framework/Versions/A/CoreAudio

0x7fff8061b000 -     0x7fff8062eff3  com.apple.CoreBluetooth (1.0 - 1) <73A2B185-70E4-3535-A653-E1BC74584E55> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreBluetooth.framework/Versions/A/CoreBluetooth

0x7fff8062f000 -     0x7fff80929fff  com.apple.CoreData (120 - 752.2) <51AB540E-01AE-3207-8DE5-3E912FA9B5DF> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreData.framework/Versions/A/CoreData

0x7fff8092a000 -     0x7fff809b6fff  com.apple.CoreDisplay (1.0 - 1) <F10E2F1A-FA51-3256-BCCE-34FF30AB1E3A> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreDisplay.framework/Versions/A/CoreDisplay

0x7fff809b7000 -     0x7fff80e4aff7  com.apple.CoreFoundation (6.9 - 1348.1) <2A35BE4F-BA5B-3C22-BCF1-CFBBA2786081> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreFoundation.framework/Versions/A/CoreFoundation

0x7fff80e4b000 -     0x7fff814ebff7  com.apple.CoreGraphics (2.0 - 1070) <765D6A92-48AE-3CBB-9967-61300D715F1F> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/CoreGraphics

0x7fff814ec000 -     0x7fff8172bff7  com.apple.CoreImage (12.0.0 - 451) <84C71E9C-5231-342F-94B1-2BB6860E8AD3> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreImage.framework/Versions/A/CoreImage

0x7fff81886000 -     0x7fff81886fff  com.apple.CoreServices (775.8 - 775.8) <C36F7F47-D585-32F2-8A6F-7711935CDFD6> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/CoreServices

0x7fff81887000 -     0x7fff818d8ff7  com.apple.AE (712 - 712) <0EF17D7E-6BA4-3555-BC38-9BD0CC5B82A3> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/AE.framework/Vers ions/A/AE

0x7fff818d9000 -     0x7fff81bb4fff  com.apple.CoreServices.CarbonCore (1159 - 1159) <837B7ECF-7E62-3210-988C-63D7AB4EAA88> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CarbonCore.framew ork/Versions/A/CarbonCore

0x7fff81bb5000 -     0x7fff81be8fff  com.apple.DictionaryServices (1.2 - 274) <302B8678-D057-3CF8-ACA7-7424A4A6A00A> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/DictionaryService s.framework/Versions/A/DictionaryServices

0x7fff81be9000 -     0x7fff81bf1ffb  com.apple.CoreServices.FSEvents (1230 - 1230) <8836E7D0-844F-36F9-9601-B630BB82336B> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/FSEvents.framewor k/Versions/A/FSEvents

0x7fff81bf2000 -     0x7fff81d5dfff  com.apple.LaunchServices (775.8 - 775.8) <6E7CE1DA-27A4-3B48-A8E3-F2AA868ADD7C> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/LaunchServices.fr amework/Versions/A/LaunchServices

0x7fff81d5e000 -     0x7fff81e0effb  com.apple.Metadata (10.7.0 - 1075) <9EDF10CF-1755-346A-A3C9-97642C443A58> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Metadata.framewor k/Versions/A/Metadata

0x7fff81e0f000 -     0x7fff81e6efff  com.apple.CoreServices.OSServices (775.8 - 775.8) <FCF1334F-D2D7-3C5A-A8FE-C173C5EDE586> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/OSServices.framew ork/Versions/A/OSServices

0x7fff81e6f000 -     0x7fff81edffff  com.apple.SearchKit (1.4.0 - 1.4.0) <F1B3EF8D-E820-317C-AC7F-8F056C246874> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SearchKit.framewo rk/Versions/A/SearchKit

0x7fff81ee0000 -     0x7fff81f26ff7  com.apple.coreservices.SharedFileList (38 - 38) <6C5A3FBB-9502-3725-AC3A-AE7B1528BBD4> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SharedFileList.fr amework/Versions/A/SharedFileList

0x7fff81fb3000 -     0x7fff820feff7  com.apple.CoreText (352.0 - 544) <064B53E8-CD5A-3D1B-81DF-498A659FC20A> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreText.framework/Versions/A/CoreText

0x7fff820ff000 -     0x7fff82134fff  com.apple.CoreVideo (1.8 - 234.0) <48C31E93-87C2-31F4-97E7-9E54C1EA8E7D> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreVideo.framework/Versions/A/CoreVideo

0x7fff82135000 -     0x7fff821a6ffb  com.apple.framework.CoreWLAN (11.0 - 1200.25.1) <F46EF4A2-C348-3F76-A1C2-B8A84C17FE2B> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreWLAN.framework/Versions/A/CoreWLAN

0x7fff822a1000 -     0x7fff822a6fff  com.apple.DiskArbitration (2.7 - 2.7) <566D5C06-13E8-3638-B2EC-2B834D5F04F1> /System/Library/Frameworks/DiskArbitration.framework/Versions/A/DiskArbitration

0x7fff82435000 -     0x7fff827dcffb  com.apple.Foundation (6.9 - 1349) <08A463B1-296E-3AC1-B8D3-01A75B0785A8> /System/Library/Frameworks/Foundation.framework/Versions/C/Foundation

0x7fff82808000 -     0x7fff82839ff3  com.apple.GSS (4.0 - 2.0) <B30A0B99-AFDE-3BF8-A04F-761A75A6A3B1> /System/Library/Frameworks/GSS.framework/Versions/A/GSS

0x7fff828ed000 -     0x7fff82990ffb  com.apple.Bluetooth (5.0.0 - 5.0.0f18) <00417775-D746-32C1-9598-CE8716DFBECD> /System/Library/Frameworks/IOBluetooth.framework/Versions/A/IOBluetooth

0x7fff82991000 -     0x7fff82a26fff  com.apple.framework.IOKit (2.0.2 - 1324.1.7) <10BDCD1E-0463-3C53-BF11-C9A0919C1588> /System/Library/Frameworks/IOKit.framework/Versions/A/IOKit

0x7fff82a27000 -     0x7fff82a2dffb  com.apple.IOSurface (152 - 152) <558D4451-2D9D-3D47-B3A5-E7C18DF53F1B> /System/Library/Frameworks/IOSurface.framework/Versions/A/IOSurface

0x7fff82a81000 -     0x7fff82bdaff7  com.apple.ImageIO.framework (3.3.0 - 1570.1) <6B0177F3-A7BE-30D7-B075-7117E2C28A5F> /System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/ImageIO

0x7fff82bdb000 -     0x7fff82bdffff  libGIF.dylib (1570.1) <AE06146E-C4B3-3088-B6BC-569DDFCD8D77> /System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libGIF.dylib

0x7fff82be0000 -     0x7fff82cd1fff  libJP2.dylib (1570.1) <6D268C9D-309B-3098-BBCF-8A1B98DBBEE9> /System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libJP2.dylib

0x7fff82cd2000 -     0x7fff82cf5fff  libJPEG.dylib (1570.1) <7EFA7A91-06C8-329E-AA3D-CF6DB2220A5A> /System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libJPEG.dylib

0x7fff82cf6000 -     0x7fff82d1cfff  libPng.dylib (1570.1) <AF8292B6-2564-30D4-8860-6B0C9D0E1405> /System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libPng.dylib

0x7fff82d1d000 -     0x7fff82d1fff3  libRadiance.dylib (1570.1) <B0256EB7-7F87-39FD-BD35-83577F4FE7EC> /System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libRadiance.dylib

0x7fff82d20000 -     0x7fff82d79fff  libTIFF.dylib (1570.1) <F1F0B7C6-388F-35E4-87CF-816CEE8B0E00> /System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libTIFF.dylib

0x7fff83940000 -     0x7fff83959ff7  com.apple.Kerberos (3.0 - 1) <49DCBE1A-130C-3FBF-AAEA-AF9A518913AC> /System/Library/Frameworks/Kerberos.framework/Versions/A/Kerberos

0x7fff8395a000 -     0x7fff83990fff  com.apple.LDAPFramework (2.4.28 - 194.5) <850BB4C5-2548-33A5-B00C-0600CA59EE59> /System/Library/Frameworks/LDAP.framework/Versions/A/LDAP

0x7fff8413d000 -     0x7fff84194ff7  com.apple.Metal (85.82 - 85.82) <CDC847A6-F1F6-3661-8981-180F2A485092> /System/Library/Frameworks/Metal.framework/Versions/A/Metal

0x7fff848aa000 -     0x7fff848b2fff  com.apple.NetFS (6.0 - 4.0) <6614F9B8-0861-338B-8FF0-8E402F96141C> /System/Library/Frameworks/NetFS.framework/Versions/A/NetFS

0x7fff84c57000 -     0x7fff84ca5ff3  com.apple.opencl (2.8.6 - 2.8.6) <DA3164B7-EB48-3F68-A40F-CD9B433E385F> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenCL.framework/Versions/A/OpenCL

0x7fff84ca6000 -     0x7fff84cbfffb  com.apple.CFOpenDirectory (10.12 - 194) <BDD22B3E-4149-366A-A974-942280861DD4> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenDirectory.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CFOpenDirectory. framework/Versions/A/CFOpenDirectory

0x7fff84cc0000 -     0x7fff84ccbff7  com.apple.OpenDirectory (10.12 - 194) <E1125140-E42C-369C-8DC8-D0935767B275> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenDirectory.framework/Versions/A/OpenDirectory

0x7fff84ccc000 -     0x7fff84ccefff  libCVMSPluginSupport.dylib (12.4.2.1) <5A7CBDC5-297E-30E0-8951-2F3DAFD0027E> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libCVMSPluginSupport.dyl ib

0x7fff84ccf000 -     0x7fff84cd2ff7  libCoreFSCache.dylib (148) <3297ACE0-B9D8-3821-8685-2619B4234621> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libCoreFSCache.dylib

0x7fff84cd3000 -     0x7fff84cd6fff  libCoreVMClient.dylib (148) <B4299590-02BA-3130-98EA-A2D3A53852E1> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libCoreVMClient.dylib

0x7fff84cd7000 -     0x7fff84cdfffb  libGFXShared.dylib (12.4.2.1) <3CBE90E5-6472-3C4C-825D-7567A5652115> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGFXShared.dylib

0x7fff84ce0000 -     0x7fff84cebfff  libGL.dylib (12.4.2.1) <E68C6C85-3B98-3525-9279-3296977FBF9F> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGL.dylib

0x7fff84cec000 -     0x7fff84d28ff7  libGLImage.dylib (12.4.2.1) <50C7DE05-73CB-3D21-BB93-31C384EB6199> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGLImage.dylib

0x7fff84ea0000 -     0x7fff84ee0ff3  libGLU.dylib (12.4.2.1) <D5DB68EC-751F-34D1-BCEB-2B86D560E243> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGLU.dylib

0x7fff85848000 -     0x7fff85856fff  com.apple.opengl (12.4.2 - 12.4.2) <06F5BF0B-BD03-361D-9D7B-626517E4F761> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/OpenGL

0x7fff86567000 -     0x7fff86761ff7  com.apple.QuartzCore (1.11 - 449.39) <B6BEEBAC-2923-3BA6-8DBD-621A2B0E51C1> /System/Library/Frameworks/QuartzCore.framework/Versions/A/QuartzCore

0x7fff86cc7000 -     0x7fff86fe2fff  com.apple.security (7.0 - 57740.1.18) <AF5E42F1-B513-3410-A5BE-1EC9CBAF8452> /System/Library/Frameworks/Security.framework/Versions/A/Security

0x7fff86fe3000 -     0x7fff87059ff7  com.apple.securityfoundation (6.0 - 55132.1.1) <259D4B70-0F8C-3818-99E7-3EBEAA18DE1B> /System/Library/Frameworks/SecurityFoundation.framework/Versions/A/SecurityFoundation

0x7fff87083000 -     0x7fff87086ff3  com.apple.xpc.ServiceManagement (1.0 - 1) <6A9EA339-BB6A-3DD9-BF08-00B8C0262839> /System/Library/Frameworks/ServiceManagement.framework/Versions/A/ServiceManagement

0x7fff8740b000 -     0x7fff8747cff7  com.apple.SystemConfiguration (1.14 - 1.14) <C7F21776-2CCE-327B-B155-7A5948277BD6> /System/Library/Frameworks/SystemConfiguration.framework/Versions/A/SystemConfiguration

0x7fff89ab4000 -     0x7fff89ad6ffb  com.apple.framework.Apple80211 (12.0 - 1200.33) <06F8EA45-5E43-3744-BF41-BA86B8BBB5CF> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Apple80211.framework/Versions/A/Apple80211

0x7fff89ad7000 -     0x7fff89ae6fdb  com.apple.AppleFSCompression (88 - 1.0) <B6E2148F-BFBF-3F1B-A7DF-0F39190B4C20> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AppleFSCompression.framework/Versions/A/AppleFSCompress ion

0x7fff89bce000 -     0x7fff89c5997f  com.apple.AppleJPEG (1.0 - 1) <B4C3209B-58A5-359F-A898-F61B6C40E5E9> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AppleJPEG.framework/Versions/A/AppleJPEG

0x7fff89c89000 -     0x7fff89c91ffb  com.apple.AppleSRP (5.0 - 1) <F105D2D2-8A12-3361-9C9D-E405668CAF75> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AppleSRP.framework/Versions/A/AppleSRP

0x7fff8a075000 -     0x7fff8a0f3ff7  com.apple.backup.framework (1.8 - 1.8) <E2888B63-F43C-367F-B23F-7D9F9BD64401> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Backup.framework/Versions/A/Backup

0x7fff8ad0d000 -     0x7fff8ad34ffb  com.apple.ChunkingLibrary (172 - 172) <83E91936-305D-32A4-A256-5582B96B1852> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/ChunkingLibrary.framework/Versions/A/ChunkingLibrary

0x7fff8b654000 -     0x7fff8b65dffb  com.apple.CommonAuth (4.0 - 2.0) <D9958C57-9E97-33F5-A21C-B454FDB11548> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CommonAuth.framework/Versions/A/CommonAuth

0x7fff8bc61000 -     0x7fff8bc69ffb  com.apple.frameworks.CoreDaemon (1.3 - 1.3) <212D3DB2-DC44-329F-B810-238DF156D1EE> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreDaemon.framework/Versions/B/CoreDaemon

0x7fff8bd79000 -     0x7fff8bd8afff  com.apple.CoreEmoji (1.0 - 40) <F3D73BF8-6D48-3B1F-BBE6-EE927E725E92> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreEmoji.framework/Versions/A/CoreEmoji

0x7fff8c063000 -     0x7fff8c093ff3  com.apple.CoreServicesInternal (276 - 276) <CCB21255-89DC-3F53-A6D6-8FA8F693C837> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreServicesInternal.framework/Versions/A/CoreServicesI nternal

0x7fff8c31c000 -     0x7fff8c3a6fff  com.apple.CoreSymbolication (61050) <BAC8D20F-4DC6-32EE-91FE-BF08E930420A> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreSymbolication.framework/Versions/A/CoreSymbolicatio n

0x7fff8c3a7000 -     0x7fff8c4e1fef  com.apple.coreui (2.1 - 424.1) <B9B92DB5-1C6C-306F-BD29-B1F82EC95283> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreUI.framework/Versions/A/CoreUI

0x7fff8c4e2000 -     0x7fff8c581ffb  com.apple.CoreUtils (4.3 - 430.70) <87BEB880-3D71-3251-B51E-FF0A42DFC065> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreUtils.framework/Versions/A/CoreUtils

0x7fff8c5d1000 -     0x7fff8c636ff3  com.apple.framework.CoreWiFi (12.0 - 1200.25.1) <D7C870BE-55DE-34AF-8941-D42696D505B1> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreWiFi.framework/Versions/A/CoreWiFi

0x7fff8c637000 -     0x7fff8c642fff  com.apple.CrashReporterSupport (10.12 - 815) <10C3797E-DD63-303B-B901-1C52A502D2F8> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CrashReporterSupport.framework/Versions/A/CrashReporter Support

0x7fff8c6e8000 -     0x7fff8c75fff3  com.apple.datadetectorscore (7.0 - 539) <C3F6F52B-A1AD-36FA-9BF9-C8D0E147F0A3> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DataDetectorsCore.framework/Versions/A/DataDetectorsCor e

0x7fff8c799000 -     0x7fff8c7d8fff  com.apple.DebugSymbols (137 - 137) <B229F3F7-250B-3151-8048-CEA7BF80FA52> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DebugSymbols.framework/Versions/A/DebugSymbols

0x7fff8c7d9000 -     0x7fff8c8eaff7  com.apple.desktopservices (1.11 - 1.11) <494E239D-706F-350B-9481-2A8ECEEDBD8B> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DesktopServicesPriv.framework/Versions/A/DesktopService sPriv

0x7fff8cbb5000 -     0x7fff8cfe6ff7  com.apple.vision.FaceCore (3.3.2 - 3.3.2) <DEB42099-6927-332C-8D3E-D45096318D25> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/FaceCore.framework/Versions/A/FaceCore

0x7fff8e31f000 -     0x7fff8e31ffff  libmetal_timestamp.dylib (600.0.48.25) <348D32E6-AD49-36DC-A0DE-5A44B2699FFA> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/GPUCompiler.framework/libmetal_timestamp.dylib

0x7fff8e5e9000 -     0x7fff8e605ff7  com.apple.GenerationalStorage (2.0 - 259) <43D40063-BD46-3008-8992-FF092B7C9A58> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/GenerationalStorage.framework/Versions/A/GenerationalSt orage

0x7fff8ecf7000 -     0x7fff8ed6dfff  com.apple.Heimdal (4.0 - 2.0) <18C127D7-9C61-3C5B-8C6F-7953760D2674> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Heimdal.framework/Versions/A/Heimdal

0x7fff8f37f000 -     0x7fff8f386ffb  com.apple.IOAccelerator (288.13 - 288.13) <F77E27C3-20DD-3CE5-9D0A-6C89A997080E> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/IOAccelerator.framework/Versions/A/IOAccelerator

0x7fff8f388000 -     0x7fff8f39cff3  com.apple.IOPresentment (1.0 - 25) <40934217-996A-3DDB-A8C4-484CA0F0222B> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/IOPresentment.framework/Versions/A/IOPresentment

0x7fff8f39d000 -     0x7fff8f3bfff7  com.apple.IconServices (74.1 - 74.1) <F7B83970-4A72-3186-BBB3-90FA86C3E263> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/IconServices.framework/Versions/A/IconServices

0x7fff8f4a1000 -     0x7fff8f655fff  com.apple.LanguageModeling (1.0 - 123) <10152D7F-C7C0-34AA-A295-D712D16C76E6> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/LanguageModeling.framework/Versions/A/LanguageModeling

0x7fff8feeb000 -     0x7fff8ff63fef  com.apple.MetalPerformanceShaders.MetalPerformanceShaders (1.0 - 1) <FAFA0DF5-4226-3867-A2E2-CAB889DC4490> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MetalPerformanceShaders.framework/Versions/A/MetalPerfo rmanceShaders

0x7fff900e5000 -     0x7fff9010bfff  com.apple.MultitouchSupport.framework (367.6 - 367.6) <32D8588A-29BD-3A23-92B2-05C013DA5BC5> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MultitouchSupport.framework/Versions/A/MultitouchSuppor t

0x7fff901b8000 -     0x7fff901c2fff  com.apple.NetAuth (6.0 - 6.0) <D57D5888-0290-3295-A1C4-D673D4DCB497> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/NetAuth.framework/Versions/A/NetAuth

0x7fff90963000 -     0x7fff909a4ff7  com.apple.PerformanceAnalysis (1.145 - 145) <9DF1FCCC-7EBF-3213-B77A-0C3D3B7CF7AF> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/PerformanceAnalysis.framework/Versions/A/PerformanceAna lysis

0x7fff91034000 -     0x7fff9104efff  com.apple.ProtocolBuffer (1 - 249) <D8B7694B-B598-3728-8583-9C4CC0F05B64> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/ProtocolBuffer.framework/Versions/A/ProtocolBuffer

0x7fff91068000 -     0x7fff9108bff3  com.apple.RemoteViewServices (2.0 - 124) <280DB828-4613-3DF8-ACBA-C91989B64347> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/RemoteViewServices.framework/Versions/A/RemoteViewServi ces

0x7fff91d4b000 -     0x7fff91dc6fff  com.apple.Sharing (659.1.6 - 659.1.6) <C217107C-CD4B-311D-9FBA-7435B1F6186F> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Sharing.framework/Versions/A/Sharing

0x7fff91de7000 -     0x7fff92048ff3  com.apple.SkyLight (1.600.0 - 100) <F0B08B4C-8550-3241-8128-F7601E60BDEB> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/SkyLight.framework/Versions/A/SkyLight

0x7fff92222000 -     0x7fff9222efff  com.apple.SpeechRecognitionCore (3.0.15 - 3.0.15) <BE386037-4B61-341F-80E2-5D8B5B50C8BC> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/SpeechRecognitionCore.framework/Versions/A/SpeechRecogn itionCore

0x7fff92911000 -     0x7fff9297dff3  com.apple.Symbolication (61080.2) <0F183B36-0BCF-3330-8C68-4A521A142919> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Symbolication.framework/Versions/A/Symbolication

0x7fff92d74000 -     0x7fff92d7aff7  com.apple.TCC (1.0 - 1) <CEE9F9F9-2A24-3F60-BE73-4703D85E307C> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/TCC.framework/Versions/A/TCC

0x7fff92e06000 -     0x7fff92fb9ff3  com.apple.TextureIO (1.31 - 1.31) <9E6E91C7-76DC-3C12-9629-494084792476> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/TextureIO.framework/Versions/A/TextureIO

0x7fff9302d000 -     0x7fff9302efff  com.apple.TrustEvaluationAgent (2.0 - 28) <6793B664-C4FC-3CD4-B0E7-25B9933391AC> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/TrustEvaluationAgent.framework/Versions/A/TrustEvaluati onAgent

0x7fff9302f000 -     0x7fff931beffb  com.apple.UIFoundation (1.0 - 489) <0CD14719-FC52-3AC5-87EF-775437927990> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/UIFoundation.framework/Versions/A/UIFoundation

0x7fff941c7000 -     0x7fff941c9ffb  com.apple.loginsupport (1.0 - 1) <03B57D6F-C210-32BC-B384-5B0E95660283> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/login.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/loginsupport.fram ework/Versions/A/loginsupport

0x7fff9421e000 -     0x7fff94239ff7  libCRFSuite.dylib (34) <BACC371B-6153-36B5-BC54-3BCF26FBB221> /usr/lib/libCRFSuite.dylib

0x7fff9423a000 -     0x7fff94245fff  libChineseTokenizer.dylib (21) <09E74E18-ADB2-30D2-A858-13691CB1186C> /usr/lib/libChineseTokenizer.dylib

0x7fff942d7000 -     0x7fff942d8ff3  libDiagnosticMessagesClient.dylib (102) <422911A4-E273-3E88-BFC4-DF6470E48242> /usr/lib/libDiagnosticMessagesClient.dylib

0x7fff942d9000 -     0x7fff944ecfff  libFosl_dynamic.dylib (16.37) <3EA1C7EE-4A6C-3B09-BCA7-81A074B24013> /usr/lib/libFosl_dynamic.dylib

0x7fff94510000 -     0x7fff94510fff  libOpenScriptingUtil.dylib (172) <D025E180-BB3B-3FFA-98FC-B6835354D723> /usr/lib/libOpenScriptingUtil.dylib

0x7fff94511000 -     0x7fff94514ff7  libScreenReader.dylib (477.1.5) <88D484EC-7589-324B-890D-799F27DF0FB3> /usr/lib/libScreenReader.dylib

0x7fff94515000 -     0x7fff94516ff3  libSystem.B.dylib (1238) <168B3C56-081B-3998-9A44-681EB4C6828F> /usr/lib/libSystem.B.dylib

0x7fff94582000 -     0x7fff945adffb  libarchive.2.dylib (41.1.1) <C4F76D18-8484-3779-AE80-14F27E57ABB5> /usr/lib/libarchive.2.dylib

0x7fff945ae000 -     0x7fff94688fe7  libate.dylib (1.12.12) <1371D20C-3A80-37A5-AB94-09C4C4F67B01> /usr/lib/libate.dylib

0x7fff9468c000 -     0x7fff9468cff3  libauto.dylib (187) <5BBF6A00-CC76-389D-84E7-CA88EDADE683> /usr/lib/libauto.dylib

0x7fff9468d000 -     0x7fff9469dff3  libbsm.0.dylib (34) <20084796-B04D-3B35-A003-EA11459557A9> /usr/lib/libbsm.0.dylib

0x7fff9469e000 -     0x7fff946acff7  libbz2.1.0.dylib (38) <6FD3B63F-0F86-3A25-BD5B-E243F58792C9> /usr/lib/libbz2.1.0.dylib

0x7fff946ad000 -     0x7fff94703ff7  libc++.1.dylib (307.4) <BEE86868-F831-384C-919E-2B286ACFE87C> /usr/lib/libc++.1.dylib

0x7fff94704000 -     0x7fff9472efff  libc++abi.dylib (307.2) <1CEF8ABB-7E6D-3C2F-8E0A-E7884478DD23> /usr/lib/libc++abi.dylib

0x7fff9472f000 -     0x7fff9473fffb  libcmph.dylib (6) <2B5D405E-2D0B-3320-ABD6-622934C86ABE> /usr/lib/libcmph.dylib

0x7fff94740000 -     0x7fff94755ffb  libcompression.dylib (34) <AEF908E6-C0FE-3884-BD45-FB37A035545D> /usr/lib/libcompression.dylib

0x7fff94756000 -     0x7fff94756ff7  libcoretls.dylib (121.1.1) <F3BAB54C-DA82-37C3-A218-46FEB179D555> /usr/lib/libcoretls.dylib

0x7fff94757000 -     0x7fff94758ffb  libcoretls_cfhelpers.dylib (121.1.1) <D12709F3-BBE3-3CF7-9070-C2A0803F5526> /usr/lib/libcoretls_cfhelpers.dylib

0x7fff94812000 -     0x7fff948f6ff3  libcrypto.0.9.8.dylib (64) <4CB423CE-0B86-334A-9335-FEE75198024F> /usr/lib/libcrypto.0.9.8.dylib

0x7fff94a94000 -     0x7fff94ae7ff7  libcups.2.dylib (450) <04CA1F55-4B70-3D65-B4B1-62F6C271A9EF> /usr/lib/libcups.2.dylib

0x7fff94ae8000 -     0x7fff94b37ff7  libcurl.4.dylib (95) <7FFE0024-36CD-3040-923F-1DE911FE5459> /usr/lib/libcurl.4.dylib

0x7fff94b61000 -     0x7fff94b61fff  libenergytrace.dylib (15) <A1B040A2-7977-3097-9ADF-34FF181EB970> /usr/lib/libenergytrace.dylib

0x7fff94b71000 -     0x7fff94b76ff3  libheimdal-asn1.dylib (498) <8F3F1AE8-CE4A-355C-82E3-74DA46B5BB02> /usr/lib/libheimdal-asn1.dylib

0x7fff94b77000 -     0x7fff94c69ff7  libiconv.2.dylib (50) <42125B35-81D7-3FC4-9475-A26DBE10884D> /usr/lib/libiconv.2.dylib

0x7fff94c6a000 -     0x7fff94e8ffff  libicucore.A.dylib (57131.0.1) <72594943-D25E-3F70-A4AC-8E9F9F442B7E> /usr/lib/libicucore.A.dylib

0x7fff94e95000 -     0x7fff94e96fff  liblangid.dylib (126) <3F4530C9-8BE1-3AA7-9A82-98694D240866> /usr/lib/liblangid.dylib

0x7fff94e97000 -     0x7fff94eb0ffb  liblzma.5.dylib (10) <44BD0279-99DD-36B5-8A6E-C11432E2098D> /usr/lib/liblzma.5.dylib

0x7fff94eb1000 -     0x7fff94ec7ff7  libmarisa.dylib (5) <2183D484-032D-3DE5-8984-3A14006E034E> /usr/lib/libmarisa.dylib

0x7fff94ec8000 -     0x7fff95171fff  libmecabra.dylib (744) <545EDC2D-22BB-3E8F-BFD3-921447581D9F> /usr/lib/libmecabra.dylib

0x7fff951a4000 -     0x7fff9521cffb  libnetwork.dylib (856.1.8) <30FC3C60-CCA9-3E2B-80AA-DE53F5762374> /usr/lib/libnetwork.dylib

0x7fff9521d000 -     0x7fff955f2127  libobjc.A.dylib (706) <47104A1B-13E8-369F-BC36-27FF465809FD> /usr/lib/libobjc.A.dylib

0x7fff955f5000 -     0x7fff955f9fff  libpam.2.dylib (21) <352F8FF6-2248-3594-B357-8D031DEFB06C> /usr/lib/libpam.2.dylib

0x7fff955fa000 -     0x7fff9562aff7  libpcap.A.dylib (67) <450DB888-2C0C-3085-A5F1-69324DFE902C> /usr/lib/libpcap.A.dylib

0x7fff95648000 -     0x7fff95664ffb  libresolv.9.dylib (64) <A244AE4C-00B0-396C-98FF-97FE4DB3DA30> /usr/lib/libresolv.9.dylib

0x7fff9569f000 -     0x7fff956b1ffb  libsasl2.2.dylib (209) <5A177BA8-362D-32DA-8D14-69AB191648B3> /usr/lib/libsasl2.2.dylib

0x7fff956b4000 -     0x7fff957f5ffb  libsqlite3.dylib (252) <A531C105-64D7-37C0-B999-9320047B71C5> /usr/lib/libsqlite3.dylib

0x7fff95851000 -     0x7fff958a1fff  libstdc++.6.dylib (104.1) <91F66BFD-F927-301F-B8F3-578A5CEA78F4> /usr/lib/libstdc++.6.dylib

0x7fff958e6000 -     0x7fff958f3fff  libxar.1.dylib (354) <AAFCF321-8100-3622-880B-9661DCA35D69> /usr/lib/libxar.1.dylib

0x7fff958f7000 -     0x7fff959e6ffb  libxml2.2.dylib (30.11) <26676155-64CE-323F-B73C-AD77AF5982E8> /usr/lib/libxml2.2.dylib

0x7fff959e7000 -     0x7fff95a10fff  libxslt.1.dylib (15.8) <FFF5DD45-F544-34B2-BE3C-DB877DC60081> /usr/lib/libxslt.1.dylib

0x7fff95a11000 -     0x7fff95a22ff3  libz.1.dylib (67) <46E3FFA2-4328-327A-8D34-A03E20BFFB8E> /usr/lib/libz.1.dylib

0x7fff95a31000 -     0x7fff95a35ff7  libcache.dylib (79) <84E55656-FDA9-3B29-9E4F-BE31B2C0AA3C> /usr/lib/system/libcache.dylib

0x7fff95a36000 -     0x7fff95a40fff  libcommonCrypto.dylib (60092.1.2) <79F738D8-0AD7-3DEA-AF80-E0F8B90B74E3> /usr/lib/system/libcommonCrypto.dylib

0x7fff95a41000 -     0x7fff95a48fff  libcompiler_rt.dylib (62) <486BDE52-81B4-3446-BD72-23977CAE556F> /usr/lib/system/libcompiler_rt.dylib

0x7fff95a49000 -     0x7fff95a51fff  libcopyfile.dylib (138) <0DA49B77-56EC-362D-98FF-FA78CFD986D6> /usr/lib/system/libcopyfile.dylib

0x7fff95a52000 -     0x7fff95ad4ff3  libcorecrypto.dylib (442.1.3) <1CA8B679-810E-3C04-945A-4AC19372CDC7> /usr/lib/system/libcorecrypto.dylib

0x7fff95ad5000 -     0x7fff95b07fff  libdispatch.dylib (703.1.4) <12B1D95B-283D-325D-85AB-29A2FFD36987> /usr/lib/system/libdispatch.dylib

0x7fff95b08000 -     0x7fff95b0dff3  libdyld.dylib (421.1) <CDFBDC9C-418C-369D-B433-F64B0630E640> /usr/lib/system/libdyld.dylib

0x7fff95b0e000 -     0x7fff95b0effb  libkeymgr.dylib (28) <09CD7CA6-46D2-3A9F-B9F1-7C4CA5CA0D68> /usr/lib/system/libkeymgr.dylib

0x7fff95b0f000 -     0x7fff95b1bffb  libkxld.dylib (3789.1.32) <48BDBE7F-AAE6-3050-9017-6959051CF16A> /usr/lib/system/libkxld.dylib

0x7fff95b1c000 -     0x7fff95b1cfff  liblaunch.dylib (972.1.5) <DC31FDEA-FD81-335E-BAA8-5A7395D20772> /usr/lib/system/liblaunch.dylib

0x7fff95b1d000 -     0x7fff95b22fff  libmacho.dylib (894) <1EAE5ADD-490C-3B1F-9F97-447BA8E0E90F> /usr/lib/system/libmacho.dylib

0x7fff95b23000 -     0x7fff95b25ff3  libquarantine.dylib (85) <78EF62D8-C890-3FC0-937A-C2FD8CEF8992> /usr/lib/system/libquarantine.dylib

0x7fff95b26000 -     0x7fff95b27ffb  libremovefile.dylib (45) <C4FC07FF-ED86-382E-B06F-33C34718080C> /usr/lib/system/libremovefile.dylib

0x7fff95b28000 -     0x7fff95b40ff7  libsystem_asl.dylib (349.1.1) <F0987490-8427-367F-B302-A05A7D61FEBF> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_asl.dylib

0x7fff95b41000 -     0x7fff95b41ff7  libsystem_blocks.dylib (67) <B8C3701D-5A91-3D35-999D-2DC8D5393525> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_blocks.dylib

0x7fff95b42000 -     0x7fff95bcffe7  libsystem_c.dylib (1158.1.2) <5F260836-48E4-3F57-8553-62D2DA228A1F> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_c.dylib

0x7fff95bd0000 -     0x7fff95bd3ffb  libsystem_configuration.dylib (888.1.2) <67BB9D8B-2430-38AD-81A7-F0EC924B2590> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_configuration.dylib

0x7fff95bd4000 -     0x7fff95bd7fff  libsystem_coreservices.dylib (41.1) <11F22E6C-0DCB-3699-A4F0-C99E301E56E9> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_coreservices.dylib

0x7fff95bd8000 -     0x7fff95bf0ffb  libsystem_coretls.dylib (121.1.1) <8F7E9B12-400D-3276-A9C5-4546B0258554> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_coretls.dylib

0x7fff95bf1000 -     0x7fff95bf7fff  libsystem_dnssd.dylib (765.1.2) <C5FF2025-C60B-39C6-B205-6BF1BC51D1B3> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_dnssd.dylib

0x7fff95bf8000 -     0x7fff95c21fff  libsystem_info.dylib (503) <C686B834-5E7D-382C-AF6E-44AB78EE83E2> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_info.dylib

0x7fff95c22000 -     0x7fff95c44ff7  libsystem_kernel.dylib (3789.1.32) <5C68A0D7-C3C9-3E52-B983-EDE9A28AB6FC> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_kernel.dylib

0x7fff95c45000 -     0x7fff95c8cfe7  libsystem_m.dylib (3121.4) <E3370D16-EBAA-3C7F-AC56-2D6EAD7DB0A4> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_m.dylib

0x7fff95c8d000 -     0x7fff95cabff7  libsystem_malloc.dylib (116) <3DD17B88-B7A4-38B9-9E95-AB88E1C3B647> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_malloc.dylib

0x7fff95cac000 -     0x7fff95d02fff  libsystem_network.dylib (856.1.8) <A8973360-956A-33BF-9971-14D59C84E0D1> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_network.dylib

0x7fff95d03000 -     0x7fff95d0cff3  libsystem_networkextension.dylib (563.1.11) <1C551832-9360-36DD-A7BA-52B55A171720> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_networkextension.dylib

0x7fff95d0d000 -     0x7fff95d16ffb  libsystem_notify.dylib (165) <AF77D471-6B13-36BA-B144-7E7DDB9DBA9F> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_notify.dylib

0x7fff95d17000 -     0x7fff95d1ffe7  libsystem_platform.dylib (126.1.2) <884DDF42-3CAE-334A-82CE-965617130FB1> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_platform.dylib

0x7fff95d20000 -     0x7fff95d2afff  libsystem_pthread.dylib (218.1.3) <050AE77B-4F4B-334A-A5BA-CF0D10AF5304> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_pthread.dylib

0x7fff95d2b000 -     0x7fff95d2efff  libsystem_sandbox.dylib (592.1.3) <90FEF628-316D-3F84-9EF4-F7F510A4FBBB> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_sandbox.dylib

0x7fff95d2f000 -     0x7fff95d30fff  libsystem_secinit.dylib (24) <A54B8FEF-E792-3C54-8E0B-E80A376662F2> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_secinit.dylib

0x7fff95d31000 -     0x7fff95d38fff  libsystem_symptoms.dylib (532.1.1) <B26F656E-94F9-3834-9B03-51C4FF11D1BF> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_symptoms.dylib

0x7fff95d39000 -     0x7fff95d59ff7  libsystem_trace.dylib (518.1.16) <C3CDF7BC-CA3D-34F5-ADF8-46AAAB0B47F8> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_trace.dylib

0x7fff95d5a000 -     0x7fff95d5fffb  libunwind.dylib (35.3) <9F7C2AD8-A9A7-3DE4-828D-B0F0F166AAA0> /usr/lib/system/libunwind.dylib

0x7fff95d60000 -     0x7fff95d89ff7  libxpc.dylib (972.1.5) <2A901937-48E1-3BF2-83F1-2431156D82B7> /usr/lib/system/libxpc.dylib

External Modification Summary:

Calls made by other processes targeting this process:

task_for_pid: 0

thread_create: 0

thread_set_state: 0

Calls made by this process:

task_for_pid: 0

Calls made by all processes on this machine:

task_for_pid: 196293

VM Region Summary:

ReadOnly portion of Libraries: Total=312.9M resident=0K(0%) swapped_out_or_unallocated=312.9M(100%)

Writable regions: Total=161.0M written=0K(0%) resident=0K(0%) swapped_out=0K(0%) unallocated=161.0M(100%)

VIRTUAL   REGION

REGION TYPE                        SIZE    COUNT (non-coalesced)

===========                     =======  =======

Accelerate framework               128K        2

Activity Tracing                   256K        2

CG backing stores                 1488K        2

CoreUI image file                  108K        2

Image IO                          1492K        4

Kernel Alloc Once                    8K        2

MALLOC                           143.2M       39

MALLOC guard page                   48K       11

MALLOC_LARGE (reserved)            916K        4         reserved VM address space (unallocated)

Memory Tag 242                      12K        2

STACK GUARD                       56.0M        9

Stack                             11.6M        9

VM_ALLOCATE                        936K        6

__DATA                            24.6M      279

__IMAGE                            528K        2

__LINKEDIT                       121.7M       55

__TEXT                           191.2M      262

__UNICODE                          556K        2

mapped file                       39.4M        9

shared memory                      512K       16

===========                     =======  =======

TOTAL                            594.5M      699

TOTAL, minus reserved VM space   593.6M      699

• 19. Re: InDesign crashes after start since Sierra update [URGENT]
                                              SteveKChicago Level 1

Update:

I just started a chat with Adobe support but they couldn't help at the moment. They wanted me to share my screen remotely but I'm in the middle of a graphic design job (on my main startup volume with El Capitan) so I'll have to get back to them.

I did ask if he knew anything else about this and he didn't. I really don't think they'd be able to find any issues that way, but you never know, so I'll do it first chance I get.

Also, is it weird that it me nervous to share my screen with somebody I've never met, a thousand miles away?

• 20. Re: InDesign crashes after start since Sierra update [URGENT]
                                                SteveKChicago Level 1

What model Mac do you have? it's not a 2015 5K iMac by any chance, is it? If so, we could be on to a hardware- or firmware-related issue, because that's what I have. Doubtful, but I'm grasping at straws here.

• 21. Re: InDesign crashes after start since Sierra update [URGENT]
                                                  rderimay Level 1

No I have a MacBook Pro Late 2011...

• 22. Re: InDesign crashes after start since Sierra update [URGENT]
                                                    Conrad C Adobe Community Professional & MVP

rderimay wrote:

No I have a MacBook Pro Late 2011...

Since that's exactly the hardware I'm running, I booted back into my Sierra partition to try it again in the Sierra release version. InDesign CC 2015 continues to launch without incident on Sierra, so the cause of the crash might not be the combination of Mac model number, the macOS version, and the InDesign version. But that still means the cause of the crashes is a mystery. I hope that crash report you posted helps them figure it out...

In case it makes any difference, I should mention that Apple replaced my 2011 MacBook Pro motherboard twice due to the faulty GPU issue, so it isn't the motherboard that it had at the factory.

InDesign CC in Sierra.jpg

• 23. Re: InDesign crashes after start since Sierra update [URGENT]
                                                      rderimay Level 1

Are you using some sort of RAID on your machine ?

• 24. Re: InDesign crashes after start since Sierra update [URGENT]
                                                        rderimay Level 1

ok in my case it is related to RAID being used on my computer and with which Indesign 11.4.1 is having problems, known by the devs.

Easy solution : Uninstall 11.4.1, install the 11 version and install the update to 11.4 and NOT 11.4.1.

11.4 is working well.

Thanks to the Adobe support team for this solution.

3 people found this helpful
                                                        • 25. Re: InDesign crashes after start since Sierra update [URGENT]
                                                          SteveKChicago Level 1

HOLY CRACKERS YES. I am using SoftRAID. That's the one thing I didn't think would cause an issue.

I'll try it out as soon as I can and report back.

Thanks so much!

• 26. Re: InDesign crashes after start since Sierra update [URGENT]
                                                            rderimay Level 1

Me too. SoftRaid,

Btw, once you have installed the 11, then you can find the update to 11.4 here :

All Adobe CC 2015 Updates: The Direct Download Links for Mac OS | ProDesignTools

• 27. Re: InDesign crashes after start since Sierra update [URGENT]
                                                              SteveKChicago Level 1

I haven't had a chance to try the fix yet, I'm in the middle of a design project. However I did contact the makers of SoftRAID this morning and let them know what was going on and they're going to look into it. They have excellent customer support. Can't recommend them enough.

• 28. Re: InDesign crashes after start since Sierra update [URGENT]
                                                                SteveKChicago Level 1

Finally finished my design project and installed Sierra on my main drive.

I installed Creative Cloud Desktop. Tried to install InDesign 11 but it installed 11.4.1. I tried looking for previous versions but 11 wasn't listed. But once I installed 11.4 it appeared. So I ha to install 11.4 first, then install 11 and it automatically removed 11.4.1.

No crashes!

• 29. Re: InDesign crashes after start since Sierra update [URGENT]
                                                                  amaronee1 Level 1

Bob Levine is from Adobe, so he'll NEVER say it's Adobe's fault.

• 30. Re: InDesign crashes after start since Sierra update [URGENT]
                                                                    Steve Werner Adobe Community Professional & MVP

You're misinformed.

Bob Levine is NOT from Adobe. If he was Adobe Staff, he's have a red "STAFF" label. Bob is an Adobe Community Professional who is graphic professional who has spent a lot of time working with Adobe applications. His comments are his alone, and, NO, he doesn't always agree with Adobe.

• 31. Re: InDesign crashes after start since Sierra update [URGENT]
                                                                      Derek Cross Level 6

Bob Levine is not from Adobe, he's a grumpy grandpa.

• 32. Re: InDesign crashes after start since Sierra update [URGENT]

Hey now! I resemble that remark!