4 Replies Latest reply on Apr 5, 2017 9:10 AM by Shamuka

Government Issued ID

davide82469318

I want to sign up as a stock contributor, but don't like giving out my driver's license information on-line.  I have a State of Georgia issued Firearms Carry Permit with photo ID.  Is this acceptable?

• 1. Re: Government Issued ID
          MatHayward Adobe Employee

Hi David,

Thanks for writing. No, I'm sorry but a firearms carry permit can't be accepted as valid ID. Please submit a drivers license or passport. This information is kept secure and cannot be accessed even by the ID review team after it has been approved.

Kind regards,

Mat Hayward

• 2. Re: Government Issued ID
            Shamuka

I am having a problem with my government id approval. I submited 3 times the nationl ID card but I keep rceiveing the automated message that my ID card is not valid. What am I doing wrong? my identity card it the only document own with my picture, address and name. Maybe someone from Adobe team can take a look and tell me what is not a match that I am getting rejected everytime. This is getting frustrating!

• 3. Re: Government Issued ID
              MatHayward Adobe Employee

I can't see your rejected ID so I don't know the exact reason. I can say that the name on your ID must match the name in your contributor profile. Please note that the contributor profile is not necessarily the same as your Adobe ID profile. It appears you have a different name in your contributor account.

The ID must be scanned to a size that can be read. There must be a visible photo. Your birth date must be legible and show you are at least 18 years old. The ID cannot be expired.

If you still can't find the issue, please create a ticket in the portal as it's difficult to diagnose in a public forum.

Thanks,

Mat Hayward

• 4. Re: Government Issued ID
                Shamuka Level 1

I have the same name on Adobe ID, Contributor and Fotolia, so I don't understand where you see another name. The only difference on Contributor Profile, is the Display name, which is accounted as nick name, and should make no difference.