3 Replies Latest reply on Nov 18, 2016 7:59 AM by wrooot

Android device keys software menu hides too fast

wrooot

Using 16.3. When i view a document in Adobe Reader and want to leave it, i swipe from the bottom and Android software menu for device keys (home, back) appears. But it is shown for a few milliseconds only, so i have to be very quick to actually hit the back button and go back to documents selection view. Happens only with Adobe Reader.

• 1. Re: Android device keys software menu hides too fast
          sb116 Adobe Employee

Hi wrooot

Please help me with the workflow to understand it better.

Assuming that you are talking about the options on Reader app disappear in soemtime, i believe you need to tap anywhere on the screen anytime it happens and the soft keys will be back on screen.\

Regards,

Supriya

• 2. Re: Android device keys software menu hides too fast
            wrooot Level 1

Workflow:

I open Adobe Reader, go to Recent tab and press on a pdf document.

It opens and i start scrolling through the pages.

It switches to full screen view and no soft keys menu is shown.

I then swipe from the bottom of my screen and it shows soft keys menu (back - home - tasks or so called "triangle circle square").

BUT, this menu is only show for a very short amount of time, so i'm not able to press back to go back to Recent tab.

So i have to swipe from the bottom again and try to press Back very quickly. Which is very annoying.

Btw, could you please stop mentioning my name in every post. Jive Forums is sending additional notification when your name has been mentioned in the post. It is annoying to get two notifications for a single message (as i already get a notification about your reply).

• 3. Re: Android device keys software menu hides too fast
              wrooot Level 1

It seems this has been fixed in the latest update.