6 Replies Latest reply on Oct 5, 2016 5:17 AM by try67

How to remove save prompt while executing the action: Save & Export

yoke-pingl52642718

I am using Adobe Acrobat XI and trying to remove a "Signature Panel" appear at top right hand corner in multiple PDF files by running 2 actions.

The first action is tool: Save & Export. I choose the files to be processed folder, update the output option as "keep original file names" and "Export files to alternative option" - Encapsulated PostScript". I execute the action and post script files are created in save to folder. This action work fine.

The second action is tool: Save & Export. I choose the files to be processed folder where the postscript files stored, update the output option as "keep original file names" and "Save files As Adobe PDF". I execute the action and PDF files are created in save to folder. The files created fine and I can see the "Signature Panel" appear at top right hand corner of the file has been removed. My problem is that every single processing of this files, system prompt "Do you want to save changes to *.pdf before closing?" I have to manually click "No" on every single file. Can anyone teach me how to skip this step? I have about 200 files to process and i want the system to process all the files without prompt.